Ratings for Dr. Julianne R. Newcomer

Overall I had a very normal pregnancy with the exception of having a Single umbilical artery. I was very pleased with my treatment and felt that all my questions and concerns were taken care of. During delivery she was very professional while being extremely encouraging to help me through it. I would definitely stick with her if we decide to have any other children.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Necomer for 5 years. She delivered my first child with c-section if she wasn't there bad things could of happened. Now i am having my second and i feel that the staff is a little better then last time. I am seen quickly and Dr. Newcomer answers my questions and spends time with me. I think when you call and talk to the nurses they are quick to get off the phone with no solution to your problem i don't think that it is Dr. Newcomer problem that the nurse staff is rude!Overall Dr. Newcomer is an excellent doctor . When other Doctors send there wives to her she has to be excellent!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

I had to wait 7 months to get an appointmnet with the Newcomer. I pay for my own health insurance and do not participate in Badgercare, which many of her clients do. When I finally got into seeing the doctor, I had to wait exceptionally long in the waiting room and missed an important business meeting. When I finally was called in, Newcomer spent 2 minutes with me. She seemed hurried and overworked. The atmoshpere was caotic and univiting.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2008

This doctor and practice were horrible! I had many complications and my baby was at risk and they just looked the other way. I called several times and they acted like there was no concern. Finally I paid out of pocket to see a different gyno for a second opinion (really a first since mine wouldnt see me). Turned out my amniotic fluid was dangerously low. The new doctor did an emergency c-section. After 3 minutes of CPR my baby came around. If I had stayed with Dr. Newcomer my baby wouldnt be here now. If you care about your baby avoid these people. They completely ignored me and it almost cost me my babies life.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2008

Dr. Newcomer did not inform me of all the options,or consiquences of the surgery. She did not have my consent for the surgery. I have complication from surgery and she doesn't want to address. I have seen 11 physician so far. This last doctor has helped me. This new physician has informed me of what Newcomer did during surgery. Newcomer has made many mistakes which can't be undone. I will be in pain for the rest of my life. I do not recommend Newcomer to any one. I feel Newcomer doesn't desurve to be a physician.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2007

Dr. Julianne R. Newcomer's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1987)

Commercial Insurance Company