Ratings for Dr. Kelly Norman

Dr. Kelly has helped me tremendously. If I can give people reading this a piece of advice it's this: when you find a chiro you trust, stick with him/her. They aren't all cut from the same cloth. Dr. Kelly is top shelf and someone I totally trust with my healthcare.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Very friendly staff, excellent and knowledgeable chiropractor! Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

I went to see Dr K Norman because an old back injury had flared up during pregnancy, and I am very glad I did. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

All the staff in the clinic is friendly, informative and professional. Kelly provides some of the best care you could ask for and was very instrumental in keeping a serious sciatica issue under total control. She is constantly open to new ideas and stays current in her field. She is open to serving people on their own level of commitment and will treat immediate pain without the demand for a long term contract. I highly recommend her, as well as anyone she welcomes into her clinic as a practitioner as all are highly qualified.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

I was worried about chiropractors before I went to see her, but she's fabulous! She really helped me.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Dr. Norman is the best chiropracter I have ever had. Wish we could duplicate her to where I now live.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Always hard to pick a doctor, and impossible from the phone book and online. Reviews may help so I thought I'd write this so you know that Dr Norman from Back in Balance is one of the most awesome chiropractors in Ottawa. Her staff is super nice, her new place rocks and so do the massage therapists there. Plus, if you're pregnant or have just given birth, she's really knowledgeable when it comes to taking good care of babies and moms. I'm so happy I found her and feel so much better now that I have a chiro I can trust. Hope this helps someone.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

My family have been long time satisfied patients of Dr. Norman's. As I often do, I recently referred a friend. My friend googled Dr. Norman's name and found this site. She called me and told me of a dissatisfied report on here. I had to post on here because honestly the low report on here is in no way a reflection of my experience with dr. Norman, her staff or her fees. I asked Dr Norman about this and alerted her to the posting. She said that she had no idea that any patient had been dissatisfied in the way that was described. The timing seemed to coordinate with the move into their new office and the addition of other doctors and massage therapists. As I expected Dr. Norman said that was no excuse and went to work to try and figure out who the person was that was mischarged and disgruntled. That is just the type of person she is. She cares more than you could ever imagine and her staff is the same. As I told my friend just go and experience it for yourself. You will be glad you did.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

She is good but very expensive since moving to her new location. her staff is not the best so watch your bill and appointment times very carefully espcially if you have booked a massage thereapy appointment. We went back to our old Chiro b/c Dr. Norman just costs way to much! 38$ for an infant adjustment! I would rather have less technology and gagets and a better price.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

I began seeing Dr. Norman while pregnant to prevent breech birth and swelling - what I got was so much more! She sparked an interest in me for overall wellness and natual living which benefits the health of my entire family now. We have since his birth been taking our son to her for regular maintenance and at 2 years developed his first ear infection which healed quickly thanks to her help. She has also helped with my son's bout of constipation - he poohed in his diaper only a few hours after his adjustment! We find her very personal, attentive and giving of her knowledge and time. I refer her to any and everyone who I feel would benefit from her knowledge and actually apply it - if no what's the point? Absolutely wonderful!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2008