Ratings for Dr. Bob Kiaii

My husband just had mitral valve repair and an ablation done by Dr. Kiaii and his team at London University Hospital. From the moment that my husband and I met Dr. Kiaii, he instilled a sense of wellbeing and security. He is knowledgeable, compassionate and has an amazing way of making the patient and family feel that they are in the best hands. Considering how often he visited my husband, we started to wonder if he lives at the hospital. We would be remiss if we didn't acknowledge his team; from his admin assistant, Crystal, to the amazing doctors and nurses at the hospital. It's very apparent that this man loves and lives his work! Thank you to all.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Caring, compassionate and a gift from God. He made himself available to the family and answered every question asked. He made a person feel like their case was the most important. He was never in a rush. Amazing man with an amazing team beside him. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Dr Kiaii recently completed my aortic valve replacement surgery. Dr Kiaii was very patient and explained everything. His energy heading into the afternoon surgery was reassuring. He subsequently visited everyday in the hospital! He and the staff in the cardiac unit were just fabulous. In my 2nd week of recovery and doing well. Thanks Dr Kiaii. Lorraine

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

absolutely the best in London, maybe the best in the world...and a great guy too!!! I'm back in the game after an 18 hour surgery and feeling great. It all works. Thanks Dr. Bob...Bob Dilts

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

I came from Toronto and found Dr. Kiaii is only one team in access Robot by pass surgery . After I contacted his assistant , I was qualified for this surgery . Several contact with team , I must said that they absulotely excellent . THus team is Canadian proud. I left hospital the third day after surgery . University of hospital all staff are so kindly . I love this hospital ,and Dr. Kiaii team

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Dr Kiaii is the very best. The words caring compassionate and brilliant are only the tip of the ice burg in describing him. If you need expert care he is your man. Nothing but the highest respect for him.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

I can't say enough about Dr Kiaii and his team of Dr's and the nurses. They made me feel very comfortable with the surgery. He repaired my Mitral valve and a triple bypass. 7 months ago today and I feel great. He is very personable, very nice guy, and even has a sense of humor...lol. And no Doc, I haven't shoveled any snow or used a snow blower like you said. My wife does the shoveling, haha! Just a big THANKS to all at UH.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

I can't say enough about Dr. Kiaii. He is not only an amazing surgeon but a wonderful person as well. I had minimally invasive open heart surgery to repair a severely damaged mitral valve in April 2013. I traveled from Vancouver, BC so that Dr. Kiaii could perform the surgery. No surgeon in BC could repair my severely damaged valve using the minimally invasive technique. Dr. Kiaii agreed to perform the surgery even though coming from Vancouver added more hurdles for him and the hospital. I am so grateful to Dr. Kiaii and highly recommend him to anyone facing this kind of surgery. Thank you so much Dr. Kiaii.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

An absolutely amazing surgeon and person! Replaced my aortic and repaired my mitral valve. I feel fantastic. New found energy level. Could not be happier with him and his staff enough. Thanks to all of you and thanks for listening to me sing, In Dreams, by Roy Orbison....while I waited for the anaesthetic to take me to dream land at UH.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I had Mitral Valve Surgery performed by Dr Kiaii and his amazing staff Sept 22 2014. I cannot say enough great things about him and all the staff at London University. The nurses were amazing as well, and we could not believe how many people are involved in this type of surgery. As the saying goes 'it takes a village'. I will absolutely recommend Dr. Bob and I am very grateful.. Thankyou.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015