Ratings for Dr. Rosa Rosario

Dr. ROSARIO is a God send. She takes the time to really listen and genuinely cares about getting you the best help. I suffer from pancraetitis and after numerous emergency visits she puts Seven Oaks and St. B DOCTORS to shame. God bless Dr Rosario.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr Rosa Rosario is a very caring doctor, I'd recommend her to anyone who needs a great doctor...

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

She is the Best Dr I ever had! Miss you Dearly ! May God Bless You

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

I came on this site hoping to be able to book an appointment with this sweet little lady. Dr Rosario took me in, comforted me and took the time to diagnose my problem......something my other dr refused to do. She knew how stressed I was from not knowing what was wrong with me and she ran tests, phoned me late on a Friday afternoon and said "I just want to let you know that I know what is wrong and you will be fine. So enjoy the long weekend and come see me Tuesday and I will get you fixed up. Now that is a doctor.........sure do wish I could see her again. But wish you all the best that life has to offer Dr Rosario, you are one of a kind.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

I had Dr. Rosario for the last 7 years...She was the BEST Dr. That I have ever had and since she retired without notice,I need a new Dr....The guy that took over her clinic ,Dr. Elkamiri, is a predjudiced jerk who refused to see me --told me and my daughter that he was sick and tired of all us "natives" coming in for narcotics...this after he promised Dr. Rosario that he would look after her patients like they were his own....Dr. Rosario,if you see this,please,please,contact some of your loyal patients and try to. Talk to. Us or at the least a referral letter to a TRUSTED Dr. That you know who would really take care of your old patients....Dr. Elkamiri is hardly Ever in office and the clinic has lost a great deal of patients because of him. Every time we go by there,the clinic is empty...WE MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Old school doctor but your long waiting is nothing once you have entered her room. she is very accommodating doctor. She listens to your concerns and not rushing to finish a patient right away so she can have more to see. That her receptionist comes to knock the door to give a sign that her time is up for the patient. Stressful and challenging on the part of her receptionist because most of her patients goes to see her without appointment and they do not have patient to wait for their turn. I understand why she was acting sometime mean. She is nice to me though every time I go see Dr. Rosario.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

i need your help i cant believe you left without saying bye ill never have a doctor like you Rosa...i cant believe you finally retired good for you,im just having a hard time bc i didnt have a chance to say bye before you took your vacation then announced later your not practicing anymore so my anxiety has been taken over me 😢😐pls if you see this Doc pray i can i say some last words to you...

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr. Rosario is a lovely lady who takes care of her patients, is thorough and a great listener. Yes, wait times could be a bit long and staff seem stressed, but Dr. Rosario is a great doctor overall.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

People always have choices. I like her honesty and not hiding her beliefs, she is also not like other walk ins where you have five minutes and then have to rebook for another ailment, like Sherbrook Walk in! I'd give them one star. Doctor there is from South Africa, last in his class, took longer to get his MD so he came here, go figure. This Doctor takes her time once you get in, will honour requests so patients have to ask for tests, shots, and other things, up to patient to do some of their homework. If they don't like her religion they don't have to judge, just go to someone else. Amen. Her receptionist has a tough job, juggling a lot of patients and paperwork. Patients can always consult or get a second opinion from someone else. Thanks

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Worst Doctor I have been too. All she is is your fat or loose weight. And takes forever to take 1 patient in. Her receptionist is RUDE and ignore your calls sometimes. And doesn't return your call! She's very disrespectful . I think we need less people like her working! Dr. Rosa Rosario is way old school!

Submitted October 31, 2014