You may also like

Rate Dr. Rosa Rosario

Dr. Rosa Rosario's Ratings

I came on this site hoping to be able to book an appointment with this sweet little lady. Dr Rosario took me in, comforted me and took the time to diagnose my problem......something my other dr refused to do. She knew how stressed I was from not knowing what was wrong with me and she ran tests, phoned me late on a Friday afternoon and said "I just want to let you know that I know what is wrong and you will be fine. So enjoy the long weekend and come see me Tuesday and I will get you fixed up. Now that is a doctor.........sure do wish I could see her again. But wish you all the best that life has to offer Dr Rosario, you are one of a kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2893385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2015

I had Dr. Rosario for the last 7 years...She was the BEST Dr. That I have ever had and since she retired without notice,I need a new Dr....The guy that took over her clinic ,Dr. Elkamiri, is a predjudiced jerk who refused to see me --told me and my daughter that he was sick and tired of all us "natives" coming in for narcotics...this after he promised Dr. Rosario that he would look after her patients like they were his own....Dr. Rosario,if you see this,please,please,contact some of your loyal patients and try to. Talk to. Us or at the least a referral letter to a TRUSTED Dr. That you know who would really take care of your old patients....Dr. Elkamiri is hardly Ever in office and the clinic has lost a great deal of patients because of him. Every time we go by there,the clinic is empty...WE MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2888341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2015

Old school doctor but your long waiting is nothing once you have entered her room. she is very accommodating doctor. She listens to your concerns and not rushing to finish a patient right away so she can have more to see. That her receptionist comes to knock the door to give a sign that her time is up for the patient. Stressful and challenging on the part of her receptionist because most of her patients goes to see her without appointment and they do not have patient to wait for their turn. I understand why she was acting sometime mean. She is nice to me though every time I go see Dr. Rosario.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2888009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2015

i need your help i cant believe you left without saying bye ill never have a doctor like you Rosa...i cant believe you finally retired good for you,im just having a hard time bc i didnt have a chance to say bye before you took your vacation then announced later your not practicing anymore so my anxiety has been taken over me 😢😐pls if you see this Doc pray i can i say some last words to you...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2836026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr. Rosario is a lovely lady who takes care of her patients, is thorough and a great listener. Yes, wait times could be a bit long and staff seem stressed, but Dr. Rosario is a great doctor overall.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2790959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

People always have choices. I like her honesty and not hiding her beliefs, she is also not like other walk ins where you have five minutes and then have to rebook for another ailment, like Sherbrook Walk in! I'd give them one star. Doctor there is from South Africa, last in his class, took longer to get his MD so he came here, go figure. This Doctor takes her time once you get in, will honour requests so patients have to ask for tests, shots, and other things, up to patient to do some of their homework. If they don't like her religion they don't have to judge, just go to someone else. Amen. Her receptionist has a tough job, juggling a lot of patients and paperwork. Patients can always consult or get a second opinion from someone else. Thanks

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2751590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Worst Doctor I have been too. All she is is your fat or loose weight. And takes forever to take 1 patient in. Her receptionist is RUDE and ignore your calls sometimes. And doesn't return your call! She's very disrespectful . I think we need less people like her working! Dr. Rosa Rosario is way old school!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2602073].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

Dr runs over on most appointments ,but is very thorough and caring.Reception staff has acted stone deaf on many occasions, but has improved

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2434802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Dr Rosario is definitely old school. Takes time to treat the person with concern, compassion, and knowledge. Be prepared to wait. Front desk assistant, rude and an idiot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

I am in my 50's. Dr. Rosario asked me if I thought I might be pregnant or get pregnant. I said no. She asked if I was "sexually active". When I told her I am a lesbian she said she would pray for me. On the other hand, when it comes to something like cholesteral or thyroid, she is very thorough about getting patients lab tests and prescriptions if necessary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][952207].votes_count ]]