Ratings for Dr. Masoud Shahrokhi

Avoid this Doc!!!!! unless you want to die! He re- wrote my prescription wrong three times!!! Still wrong diagnosis !! Thanks to my pharmacist I was not getting yeast infection medication for my flu!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Dr. Shahrokhi, was my mothers Doctor for the last 7 years +. He has always provided my mother with excellent care and took the time to help my mother with her various ailements over the years. His team was excellent in allowing our Mom to be able to meet with him on short notice, and provide the care and prescriptions that my mom needed. He was always empathetic to my Mom and displayed great care and attention I would highly recommend Dr. Shahrokhi

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

This guy is hilariously unprofessional and careless in his behaviour. I want to share my summed up conversation with him and you will see why I am not going to see him again. Me: Hi doctor, I have issues breathing through my nose at night. can you help me? Him: it seems like your nose has structural issues. I will give you 2 names of surgens and both can do cosmetic too if you wanted to make adjustments too. Buy these nasal sprays for the time being from this pharmacy next door. Me: Um ok... AS we are walking out.... Him: don't go around telling people I have shares in the pharmacy. I don't want people to think I make them buy medications from this pharmacy cuz they might think I partially own this pharmacy... Me: I didn't event know there was such a rumour. This all happened in a few minutes. His attitude was not caring to me as a patient and he wanted people in and out of his office just to check the box.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Very poor front desk. You have to make sure you explain everything a couple of times for them to understand. Dr. Sh barley spends more than 3mins with you and he doesnt let you talk. He seems knowledgeable but he is more interested in making money than helping out a patient. He is a greedy businessman who knows medicine. He is a shame for all the doctors.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

I would never recommend this doctor. I went in after being sick several days with respiratory problems, unable to sleep or eat for 4 days, and Tylenol not being effective. I originally didn't want to go, but my family pushed me to go. I expected to be diagnosed and be prescribed something more effective, but Dr.Shahrokhi did absolutely nothing. He briefly looked at the notes taken by his assistant (who actually seemed more knowledgable than him), told me it was nothing but a regular cold and keep taking Tylenol and some nasal spray. Obviously, didn't help. Went to another doctor 3 days later who properly diagnosed me with Bronchitis and prescribed me antibiotics, and I finally started getting better. Wish I hadn't wasted time going to Dr. Shahrokhi.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Been living in the city 36 years and changed doctors several time because of their lack of common sense. This doctor has been great to me. I'm happy.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr. Shahrokhi is one of the least understanding and knowledgeable doctors I've ever encountered. First of all, the office staff seem to be quite disorganized. You must double check to make sure all your lab reports and tests are properly secured by his office staff. Masoud calls himself a family doctor, yet he lacks the compassion, patience and knowledge to be such a doctor. He rarely listens, he is condescending, he does the basic tests but fails to go above and beyond to really care for his patients. He sees his patients as $$$ and will rarely spend longer than 5 minutes with each. He refuses to send his patients to specialists, refuses to run additional tests and overall just lacks the understanding of being a family doctor. His business model is quite obvious - see as many patients by spending as little time as possible in a given day. 5 minutes is all you get, in fact you will not even be able to get a word in. I am so sick of this doctor's lack of empathy and knowledge that I will be taking my entire family to another doctor. Trust me, any doctor is better than this incompetent and so-called doctor. Someone needs to remind him that he has a fiduciary duty to care for his patients.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

He doesn't listen to patient and all problem starts from this. He always assume your problem before you explain to him and prescribe wrong drug. He is not focusing on real symptoms of your problem and if you trying to convince him to listen to you , he would try to make a joke out of it. For the last 10 months he tried to give me as wrong as possible prescription that made my problem even woste than what it was last December . Finally I changed my doctor and new one found the issue at the very first visit just by listening to symptoms that I told him in less than 5 minute. Sorry to say that but I believe dr Shahrokhi is not deserve to carry his title . He might be a good businessman but not a GP at all. Not recommended .

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

A horrible doctor. He is always in a rush and trying to get through his patients as fast as possible.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

He was checking condo prices outside the exam room within earshot. Then he gave me a prescription before doing any sort of clinical exam. The prescription was written before he entered the exam room. Needless to say, I changed doctors.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016