You may also like

Rate Dr. Masoud Shahrokhi

Dr. Masoud Shahrokhi's Ratings

Most Terrible Dr Ever! Stay away from this guy, he can't care less about the patients and would do his best to get you out of his office as soon as he can.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2859076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

This guy is a terrible doctor. He doesn't care at all about patients and very rudly will tell you he can't help you even if you are desperate for his help as your family doctor. A doctor is supposed to care for their patients well being when they have known them and been going to them as their trusted doctor for years! Malpractice suit should be coming any day

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2849390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

I have been a patient of Masoud's for approx. 3 years. He was always unpredictable. Sometimes he would be nice, other times, he would be rude, short, and made you feel like you were a burden. I unfortunately suffer from chronic pain. During my last couple months with him, he made me feel like a burden. He asked why he always had to fill in forms. He asked if the forms were necessary. He told me that these forms were costing government time and money. I felt horrible. Also, he always cut me off when I was trying to talk or explain something to him. He was not very knowledgeable in the area of pain management and kept telling me that I didn't need to see any specialist because I would never be at 100% again. I eventually had to seek specialist care through other doctors at Coal Harbour and they were able to help me out. He also didn't seem to care when I asked for X rays, scans or proper tests to be done on my back. He thought that I didn't need them. Afterwards (with a new doctor and proper testing done), I was diagnosed with OA and bulging disc discs in my back. If we had known the diagnosis, I could have received proper care from the beginning. After many years with him, I finally sought out a different doctor because he continually made me feel like a burden every time we saw each other. That was a horrible feeling. On the last meeting with him, he actually refused to help me and I was left leaving the office in tears. He never made any referrals suggested, never ordered necessary tests, never kept me up to date, failed to read any reports that did come in, and dismissed my complaints on many occasions. I made the decision to leave this doctor and find better care elsewhere. I am glad that I did, as I am now being heard, taken seriously, having proper tests and care, and most importantly, I am being treated like a human being.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2819809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

NOT a Dr. Stay away from him. The Most terrible so called Dr I have ever seen/ heard of in my life. Many members of my family used to go to him as our family doctor. Terrible experiences for ALL of us. Never got any result from him. Most often end up going to drop in clinics or hospitals emergency rooms to get some results/referral etc. He doesn't care about you at all, doesn't follow up, doesn't listed, doesn't refer you if you need a referral, believe me or not DOESN”T EVEN PERFORM ANY PHYSICAL EXAMINATION. Once I had allergy reaction and wanted to show him my skin reaction symptoms he didn’t want to see it. He didn’t even have enough time for me to explain to him what the symptoms are . As others mentioned, I had the same experience that my test results came back, I checked online there was something wrong with the results waited couple of days for his office to contact me but it didn't happened. I called and asked and they told me that the Dr has seen it and it is fine. I booked an appointment anyways and when I went there he didn't even remember that he sent me for the tests. Absolutely had no idea that the test results were back and it was for the first time he was seeing them. Similar thing happened to my other family members that used to go to him. He made one of my family members cry several times. We all changed our family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2817053].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

He doesn't believe you. He sent me for x-Ray and when he found out I wasn't lying. He didn't tell me the correct results. He lied and said there were normal and when my doctor was back from vacation the next day she said the results says I have early bronchitis. Never going back to that clinic again. The clinic is in west Vancouver and they don't even bother change their old crappy chairs in the waiting area.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2797693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

He is rude and don't have enough knowledge so I advise you "don't waste your time"

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2732812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

I am one to base my judgements from personal encounters and hands on experience. I have recently gone in for my first visit and i was honestly surprised at the level of expertise displayed by Dr. Shahrokhi. Not to disregard the bad encounters that others have had, but for my first time going to him, I was pleased.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2713662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

He's disrespectful and doesn't care about his patients. He should be investigated and his credentials checked. Stay away from this guy

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2660573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2014

Didnt even ask at first why I came in, then went on to assume why I was there based on past notes. Clearly too busy to care and wanted rush me out as soon as possible. only when I pressed to be examined did he oblige and basically did nothing. Then proceeded to give me a pain prescription and try to get rid of me. Overall bad experience for sure. Never go back to this guy. I dont go to the doctor for almost anything and this just makes it that much harder when you clearly see its about the money. I could go on but thats just the coles notes version.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2635645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

He never reads or follows up with test results. I called the clinic and they told me he saw the results & said they were alright. Booked an appointment regardless, asked him in person when I got there, and viola! He hadn’t seen the results! He didn’t even know that they were there! When he finally saw them, he couldn’t interpret them anyway & now I had to wait several more days for the lab interpretations to arrive. This is a malpractice. He doesn’t seem knowledgeable both about what he is doing & about medical procedures in Canada. I would stay away from him.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2635642].votes_count ]]