Ratings for Dr. Masoud Shahrokhi

He is a knowledgeable Dr. Unfortunately his knowledge has not been used to serve his occupation and his patients. He has so much fear when it comes to ICBC claim. My case was emergency but he ignored and now I'm in a very shabby health condition.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Great doctor. Long wait times. There have been times I have genuily been frustrated by how long I have to wait.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Highly experienced, super straight forward doctor. You know what your gonna get from this guy. With that being said I do understand for some why they might be upset. He is no small talk and all business. It will take time but once he gets to kno you much more friendly and less uptight.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

THis guy is a scam! Not sure where his degree is from but he knows nothing in combination with lack of personality, no integrity and and no care whatsoever for his patients.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

The WORST doctor i have ever seen!!! prescribed me herpes cream for a sunburn, i realized its the wrong cream when the pharmacist was explaining how to use it and since last time i checked my face was not in between my legs i confronted him about this unbelievable mistake. Needless to say he was extremely rude about it and brushed it off as a simple error. HORRIBLE

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

He is not supportive and he is not knowlagable. His dignosis is wrong .I do not recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

I have loved doctor Shahrokhi for many years now. He has been a great GP for me. The clinic is sometimes overwhelmed because of the sheer busyness. You might sit for a little bit so be ready.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

Did not have a good experience with him. would not recommend him at all. sorry, but patients come first. not very trustworthy and needs to learn to lighten up a bit.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Very helpful to me over the years. I can't say I have had a bad experience. The wait can sometimes be bad though.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I was satisfied by his performance. He is a knowledgeable doctor and cares about the patients. The time he spend for me was more than 15 minutes and after receiving the labs results although everything was ok he called me again and checked all the results with me and gave me useful advices.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017