You may also like

how in the world is this guy allowed to practise medicine? he needs to be reported to the college of physicians and surgeons. An MD is not sufficient to be a doctor.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Dr Shahrokhi, a very knowledgeable and professional and passionate doctor who care about his patients. He has performed all the necessary examinations and provided all the needed referrals that I needed to deal with my medical condition.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

He is very nice and knowledgeable . He taking care of his patient .His office is always crowed and so all patient should have an appointment . If Patient has some sever symptom he is ready to issue referral to specialist as his recommendation or patient choice . He never does violation of rules and regulations

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

The worst doctor I ever visited. Always in a rush, never listens, after 5-7 min rushing out of the room not giving a chance to ask a question, sometime even talking aggressively. I witnessed him talking to his staff harshly in front of client, no ethical. Never recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

I'm not sure if he is a doctor, NO! Not at all...He is a business man . He was our family Dr. for almost 5 years until I found an amazing family physician and got rid of him for ever. He never cared about me , my kids and my husband . Always in rush , I always thought he did not like patients , he did not like what he was doing. I would call his office for my kids and his receptionist would most of the times say : " find a walk-in".... when ever we were there waiting long time for him to come we always heard him laughing or talking outside without paying attention that my small kids were much fussy or frustrated. His referrals would take long time for us to have a call from specialist ... I never recommend him

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

The worst doctor ever exist, careless, rude.you can not call him a doctor. He is always in hurry and you will never fill comfortable with him. Do not never ever recomended.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

Almost completely useless as a physician. Does not seem equipped with the requisite skill set for a medial practice. Probably better suited for middle management at a fast food restaurant. If you can, look for a another doctor. Most of the reviews I have read seem to confirm the above.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

I can not explain with words how bad he is. He is not a doctor actually. He is doing business with a mask of doctor. I do not say believe in my word but you can go one time and see him presently. Here are some experiences: 1. Most of the time I saw him, he was looking for my medical file and other assistants are helpless too. you gonna waste time. 2. If you have two issues (sicknesses) he always going to one and doesn't like to answer for second. 3. He likes to make a deal with his patient so he is going deep with your job and trying to take an advantage from your position if you can do it something extra according your job so you good and he will take care more about your diseases otherwise you are in trouble. 4. I would like tell about something that not everybody cares about that but that it is in my mind; his breath smells like onion mostly. what you doing actually? Is it on your professionalism?

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I found him very good at his job, there is no fluff and extra glamour but he is very knowlegable and diagnosed my liver problems and dealt with them better than 3 other doctors I had tried previous to him,,great doctor me n my whole family now go to him and r extremely satisfied.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Just stay away from him. I went to him for a couple of YEARS regarding my ankle before he realized that I had flat feet all along. He never really helped me with my anxiety problems, either. He always seems to be in a rush. Also, several really terrible staff.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

Dr. Masoud Shahrokhi's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "how in the world is this guy allowed to practise medicine? he needs to be reported to the college of physicians and surgeons. An MD is not sufficient to be a ..."

February 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Shahrokhi, a very knowledgeable and professional and passionate doctor who care about his patients. He has performed all the necessary examinations and provi..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "He is very nice and knowledgeable . He taking care of his patient .His office is always crowed and so all patient should have an appointment . If Patient has s..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "The worst doctor I ever visited. Always in a rush, never listens, after 5-7 min rushing out of the room not giving a chance to ask a question, sometime even tal..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I'm not sure if he is a doctor, NO! Not at all...He is a business man . He was our family Dr. for almost 5 years until I found an amazing family physician and ..."

December 23, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "The worst doctor ever exist, careless, rude.you can not call him a doctor. He is always in hurry and you will never fill comfortable with him. Do not never ever..."

November 29, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Almost completely useless as a physician. Does not seem equipped with the requisite skill set for a medial practice. Probably better suited for middle manageme..."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I can not explain with words how bad he is. He is not a doctor actually. He is doing business with a mask of doctor. I do not say believe in my word but you can..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I found him very good at his job, there is no fluff and extra glamour but he is very knowlegable and diagnosed my liver problems and dealt with them better than..."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Just stay away from him. I went to him for a couple of YEARS regarding my ankle before he realized that I had flat feet all along. He never really helped me ..."

October 18, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Solid doctor, no glits and glamor. I guess some don't appreciate that approach but I've always been happy with him. "

September 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Never Seen something bad from him! I always trust him,his awesome "

September 18, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I was Dr. Shahrokhi's patient for almost three years, and except the very first time I visited him, I never had a good or even average experience with him. I do..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "My wife and I both visit Dr. Masoud Shahroki and really respect him. He is businesslike, up to date in medical knowledge and we have both found him to be pr..."

September 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It is always interesting to me how only the negative reviews of a person come into light. People that are happy never write reviews because it is just forgotten..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "SO the reviews here are pretty accurate! Had been with this doc for 3 years. I used to go here and recently stopped when I finally got fed up because I waited 1..."

August 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Most Terrible Dr Ever! Stay away from this guy, he can't care less about the patients and would do his best to get you out of his office as soon as he can."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This guy is a terrible doctor. He doesn't care at all about patients and very rudly will tell you he can't help you even if you are desperate for his help as yo..."

June 26, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Masoud's for approx. 3 years. He was always unpredictable. Sometimes he would be nice, other times, he would be rude, short, and made y..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "NOT a Dr. Stay away from him. The Most terrible so called Dr I have ever seen/ heard of in my life. Many members of my family used to go to him as our family do..."

May 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He doesn't believe you. He sent me for x-Ray and when he found out I wasn't lying. He didn't tell me the correct results. He lied and said there were normal and..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "He is rude and don't have enough knowledge so I advise you "don't waste your time""

February 23, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I am one to base my judgements from personal encounters and hands on experience. I have recently gone in for my first visit and i was honestly surprised at the..."

February 7, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He's disrespectful and doesn't care about his patients. He should be investigated and his credentials checked. Stay away from this guy"

December 22, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Didnt even ask at first why I came in, then went on to assume why I was there based on past notes. Clearly too busy to care and wanted rush me out as soon as po..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "He never reads or follows up with test results. I called the clinic and they told me he saw the results & said they were alright. Booked an appointment regardle..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "He does not care about his patients at all... And he is always rushing to get rid of you"

November 21, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He doesn't seem to be a doctor to begin with. Going through a check-list to see if it's time to fire him: 1-Is he always late? Yes. 2-Do you feel rushed? Yes. 3..."

November 13, 2014

November 13, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "He is a horrible doctor I have ever seen. He spend just less than a min for each patient and he don't even follow up."

October 31, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Really an amazing doctor, his work is great but there really needs to be a massive push by the whole staff there to make the process much more efficient."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "dr is only ok for minor health issue, will not refer you to specialist until its too late, and the wait at coal harbor medical center is more than 50 minutes ev..."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I moved to the corner of Melville and Bute recently in a almost dream suite. On my search for a family doctor I simply went downstairs and went to doctor Shahr..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "solid, consistent, genuine doctor. been with him for years and my family and i have never had a bad experience."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "His diagnosis of my knee pain which was shooting up my leg was so helpful. I was sent to Physio, then did some massage on the side for a couple of days. It real..."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "At times very quick and I don't feel like it was thorough enough but I wouldn't call his work not accurate. The comment below mentioned his staff and I would l..."

September 26, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I find him at times a little bit to quick on his assessments, but i would not agree with the comments below. His knowledge was never in doubt for me. Over the ..."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Terrible doctor seems like he just takes in a lot of patients for the money. I waited in a room alone for 45 min waiting to see the doctor then he spent less th..."

September 10, 2014