Ratings for Dr. Masoud Shahrokhi

He is not supportive and he is not knowlagable. His dignosis is wrong .I do not recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

I have loved doctor Shahrokhi for many years now. He has been a great GP for me. The clinic is sometimes overwhelmed because of the sheer busyness. You might sit for a little bit so be ready.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

Did not have a good experience with him. would not recommend him at all. sorry, but patients come first. not very trustworthy and needs to learn to lighten up a bit.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Very helpful to me over the years. I can't say I have had a bad experience. The wait can sometimes be bad though.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I was satisfied by his performance. He is a knowledgeable doctor and cares about the patients. The time he spend for me was more than 15 minutes and after receiving the labs results although everything was ok he called me again and checked all the results with me and gave me useful advices.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

This doctor does not support clients, but supports the process. It's so important to have your doctor truly support your wellness. I do not recommend him to anyone. He works with other doctors in one office and I find his interactions insulting. He is not culturally competent or professional. Not only do I not see this doctor, but I actually dislike him. He is not clear, his diagnoses are opinions not supported by actually understanding a situation or trying to help the client. Dr. Sharokhi, if you read this, I hope you question your own beleifs, practices and begin working for your clients, not system that you bow down to. You should not be a doctor. I could see you as a lawyer though since you don't seem to really care about people, just the money. you should really think about your errors in judgement and try to be so arrogant, bitter, angry and just plain wrong.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Clear, no bs kinda doctor. I like him and have been helped many times over the years. Go in and make your own judgements.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Avoid this Doc!!!!! unless you want to die! He re- wrote my prescription wrong three times!!! Still wrong diagnosis !! Thanks to my pharmacist I was not getting yeast infection medication for my flu!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Dr. Shahrokhi, was my mothers Doctor for the last 7 years +. He has always provided my mother with excellent care and took the time to help my mother with her various ailements over the years. His team was excellent in allowing our Mom to be able to meet with him on short notice, and provide the care and prescriptions that my mom needed. He was always empathetic to my Mom and displayed great care and attention I would highly recommend Dr. Shahrokhi

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

This guy is hilariously unprofessional and careless in his behaviour. I want to share my summed up conversation with him and you will see why I am not going to see him again. Me: Hi doctor, I have issues breathing through my nose at night. can you help me? Him: it seems like your nose has structural issues. I will give you 2 names of surgens and both can do cosmetic too if you wanted to make adjustments too. Buy these nasal sprays for the time being from this pharmacy next door. Me: Um ok... AS we are walking out.... Him: don't go around telling people I have shares in the pharmacy. I don't want people to think I make them buy medications from this pharmacy cuz they might think I partially own this pharmacy... Me: I didn't event know there was such a rumour. This all happened in a few minutes. His attitude was not caring to me as a patient and he wanted people in and out of his office just to check the box.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017