Ratings for Dr. Masoud Shahrokhi

I think there is not a chance the 5 star reviews are from actual patients. There is absolutely nothing positive about this doctor. He has absolutely no regard for the patients or their condition. He dismisses patients very quickly. Save yourself the trouble and see someone else. I can't believe why the bc medical association lets him practice!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr. Shahrokhi is THE WORST family doctor I have ever met in my life. I am a nurse, so I have met and interacted with a lot of doctors. He is absolutely incompetent and careless about his patients. He is rude and has the worst communication skills. He lacks knowledge and has the worst bedside manner I have ever seen. He gives up on his patients very quickly. He basically leaves them without support and leaves them to die. He does not know how to manage patient's medications and put in place community resources. I honestly don't know why the medical community still lets him practice.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

He isn't light and always outgoing but on the right day he can be brilliantly funny. His assessments of my medical situations have always been accurate however and has guided me through some tough situations.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

He has been our family's physician for many years. He is very knowledgable and his clinical judgment is amazing.My husband and I are both in medical field, so when I say he is very knowledgable I know what I'm talking about. My mother had Alzheimer's disease and couldn't remember names, so she used to call her the good doctor. My only issue is the long wait on the phone to get hold of someone in the office to book an appointment.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

He is a knowledgeable Dr. Unfortunately his knowledge has not been used to serve his occupation and his patients. He has so much fear when it comes to ICBC claim. My case was emergency but he ignored and now I'm in a very shabby health condition.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Great doctor. Long wait times. There have been times I have genuily been frustrated by how long I have to wait.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Highly experienced, super straight forward doctor. You know what your gonna get from this guy. With that being said I do understand for some why they might be upset. He is no small talk and all business. It will take time but once he gets to kno you much more friendly and less uptight.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

The WORST doctor i have ever seen!!! prescribed me herpes cream for a sunburn, i realized its the wrong cream when the pharmacist was explaining how to use it and since last time i checked my face was not in between my legs i confronted him about this unbelievable mistake. Needless to say he was extremely rude about it and brushed it off as a simple error. HORRIBLE

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

He is not supportive and he is not knowlagable. His dignosis is wrong .I do not recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

I have loved doctor Shahrokhi for many years now. He has been a great GP for me. The clinic is sometimes overwhelmed because of the sheer busyness. You might sit for a little bit so be ready.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017