Ratings for Dr. Masoud Shahrokhi

I was satisfied by his performance. He is a knowledgeable doctor and cares about the patients. The time he spend for me was more than 15 minutes and after receiving the labs results although everything was ok he called me again and checked all the results with me and gave me useful advices.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

This doctor does not support clients, but supports the process. It's so important to have your doctor truly support your wellness. I do not recommend him to anyone. He works with other doctors in one office and I find his interactions insulting. He is not culturally competent or professional. Not only do I not see this doctor, but I actually dislike him. He is not clear, his diagnoses are opinions not supported by actually understanding a situation or trying to help the client. Dr. Sharokhi, if you read this, I hope you question your own beleifs, practices and begin working for your clients, not system that you bow down to. You should not be a doctor. I could see you as a lawyer though since you don't seem to really care about people, just the money. you should really think about your errors in judgement and try to be so arrogant, bitter, angry and just plain wrong.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Clear, no bs kinda doctor. I like him and have been helped many times over the years. Go in and make your own judgements.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Avoid this Doc!!!!! unless you want to die! He re- wrote my prescription wrong three times!!! Still wrong diagnosis !! Thanks to my pharmacist I was not getting yeast infection medication for my flu!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Dr. Shahrokhi, was my mothers Doctor for the last 7 years +. He has always provided my mother with excellent care and took the time to help my mother with her various ailements over the years. His team was excellent in allowing our Mom to be able to meet with him on short notice, and provide the care and prescriptions that my mom needed. He was always empathetic to my Mom and displayed great care and attention I would highly recommend Dr. Shahrokhi

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

This guy is hilariously unprofessional and careless in his behaviour. I want to share my summed up conversation with him and you will see why I am not going to see him again. Me: Hi doctor, I have issues breathing through my nose at night. can you help me? Him: it seems like your nose has structural issues. I will give you 2 names of surgens and both can do cosmetic too if you wanted to make adjustments too. Buy these nasal sprays for the time being from this pharmacy next door. Me: Um ok... AS we are walking out.... Him: don't go around telling people I have shares in the pharmacy. I don't want people to think I make them buy medications from this pharmacy cuz they might think I partially own this pharmacy... Me: I didn't event know there was such a rumour. This all happened in a few minutes. His attitude was not caring to me as a patient and he wanted people in and out of his office just to check the box.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Very poor front desk. You have to make sure you explain everything a couple of times for them to understand. Dr. Sh barley spends more than 3mins with you and he doesnt let you talk. He seems knowledgeable but he is more interested in making money than helping out a patient. He is a greedy businessman who knows medicine. He is a shame for all the doctors.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

I would never recommend this doctor. I went in after being sick several days with respiratory problems, unable to sleep or eat for 4 days, and Tylenol not being effective. I originally didn't want to go, but my family pushed me to go. I expected to be diagnosed and be prescribed something more effective, but Dr.Shahrokhi did absolutely nothing. He briefly looked at the notes taken by his assistant (who actually seemed more knowledgable than him), told me it was nothing but a regular cold and keep taking Tylenol and some nasal spray. Obviously, didn't help. Went to another doctor 3 days later who properly diagnosed me with Bronchitis and prescribed me antibiotics, and I finally started getting better. Wish I hadn't wasted time going to Dr. Shahrokhi.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Been living in the city 36 years and changed doctors several time because of their lack of common sense. This doctor has been great to me. I'm happy.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr. Shahrokhi is one of the least understanding and knowledgeable doctors I've ever encountered. First of all, the office staff seem to be quite disorganized. You must double check to make sure all your lab reports and tests are properly secured by his office staff. Masoud calls himself a family doctor, yet he lacks the compassion, patience and knowledge to be such a doctor. He rarely listens, he is condescending, he does the basic tests but fails to go above and beyond to really care for his patients. He sees his patients as $$$ and will rarely spend longer than 5 minutes with each. He refuses to send his patients to specialists, refuses to run additional tests and overall just lacks the understanding of being a family doctor. His business model is quite obvious - see as many patients by spending as little time as possible in a given day. 5 minutes is all you get, in fact you will not even be able to get a word in. I am so sick of this doctor's lack of empathy and knowledge that I will be taking my entire family to another doctor. Trust me, any doctor is better than this incompetent and so-called doctor. Someone needs to remind him that he has a fiduciary duty to care for his patients.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016