Ratings for Dr. Masoud Shahrokhi

Dispicable treatment to women. Stay away! He doesn’t deserve one star! He asked my husband in front of me ‘does your wife give you a lot of stress’ seriously I was sitting right there. Arrogant beyond belief. He selects who he wants to help.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Shahrokhi's goal is to spend as less time as possible with every patient and to make as much more money as possible in that little time. He could have been a good used car dealer though.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

I had been dealing with a serious case of stomach pain over the course of 10 days. I saw 1 doctor before and I was told to take advil and rest. My situation seemed to get worse and I rushed into doctor shahrokhi. I had to get a CT scan which found swelling as well as some isolated bleeding higher up my stomach from the advil that had been prescribed. THANK YOU SO MUCH. i really appreciate your help.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

I don’t normally review online but felt strongly enough to add to this doctor’s file. After inquiring about birth control pills for the sole 2 purposes of my skin breaking out as well as severe menstrual cramps each month (with a history of endometriosis in my family). I was on an antidepressant at the time as well (that I was planning on tapering off in dosage), so thought it would be important to inquire about and make sure the medications were safe to use together. I was interrupted by Dr. Shahrokhi and was given a requisition for an ultrasound as well as told to “just have an IUD inserted”. He also prescribed a higher dosage of my antidepressant medication, even though I had specifically said I was ready to taper off and had consulted with my psychiatrist as well who was in agreeance with me. I had to repeatedly steer the conversation back to what my original concerns were, and actually did not have any of my concerns or questions answered in the end. When I tried to ask further questions as none of my concerns were addressed properly, I was interrupted again and told that I had already used my allotted amount of topics, even though they were completely misheard. I wish I could say Dr. Shahrokhi had good intentions but it really felt more that he was rushed to prescribe, give me requisitions, and to speak over me. I will not be seeing this doctor again and strongly advise against others seeing him as well unless you want your time wasted and to have more prescriptions written than you ever thought possible.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Dr. Shahroki has a warm, friendly manner that inspires confidence. He's very knowledgable. Happy to have him as my GP

Submitted January 22, 2018

He is very helpful and smart. He analyse the issue and find the root cause of the patient issue very fast. He is very reliable and act very professionally and ethically. I’m his patient and have no other tie to him and I would give him 5 star.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

I have had some up and down experiences with doctor Shahrokhi personally if I am to be perfectly honest. But that is not to say I have not enjoyed having him as my MD overall. He has done a solid job for my family and I. I have been pleased.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

I think there is not a chance the 5 star reviews are from actual patients. There is absolutely nothing positive about this doctor. He has absolutely no regard for the patients or their condition. He dismisses patients very quickly. Save yourself the trouble and see someone else. I can't believe why the bc medical association lets him practice!!

Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr. Shahrokhi is THE WORST family doctor I have ever met in my life. I am a nurse, so I have met and interacted with a lot of doctors. He is absolutely incompetent and careless about his patients. He is rude and has the worst communication skills. He lacks knowledge and has the worst bedside manner I have ever seen. He gives up on his patients very quickly. He basically leaves them without support and leaves them to die. He does not know how to manage patient's medications and put in place community resources. I honestly don't know why the medical community still lets him practice.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

He isn't light and always outgoing but on the right day he can be brilliantly funny. His assessments of my medical situations have always been accurate however and has guided me through some tough situations.

Submitted October 8, 2017