Ratings for Dr. Shankaran Srikanth

Dr. Sri is friendly, genuine, caring and a great doctor. I found him to be very knowledgable about complex medical problems of which I have several. He has a very warm and sunny disposition which I found very refreshing. I have several friends who are nurses and they have all nothing but praise for Dr. Sri. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

He is concerned, caring, competent and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

I found him to all ways be very helpful in anything that I asked him. He would always listen to what I had to say, and never made me feel like I did not know what I was talking about.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Tha doctor is helpful, easy to approach, usually prompt, medically knowledgable in a broad field. He recommends specialists when,in his opinion, they would be helpful.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

I Dr Srikanth as a primary care doctor. I had an auto accident in 2005 and did not have an established PC. I saw him on several occasions and was treated as if I only wanted medications when I just wanted a cure not a "patch" for my condition. He did not take into consideration what I was describing to him and just stereotyped me. He has also seen my father in-law and over looked several serious complaints/conditions that he had as well. This doctor is ok to go to for the common cold, sprains, strains etc.but, not recommended for any condition that is serious ie: diabetes, cancer, heart conditions or unexplained problems that need follow up and monitoring. I was over medicated and found he was treating me for depression and anxiety only. I found this out by going to another GP here in town that was amazed I had not had a seisure or stroke on the doses of meds this doctor put me on.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2007

Dr. Shankaran Srikanth's Credentials

• Ms Ramaiah Med Coll, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1992)

• BCBS Massachusetts