Ratings for Dr. DIPAKKUMAR P. Pandya

He is impatient, dismissive and was very difficult to dealt with in the care of my adult son with severe cerebral palsy. He does not like to be questioned or disagreed with. It is too long of a story to write but he provided very poor care and got into a power struggle with me over a medication I did not feel was appropriate for my son.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Very dismissive, and offered no help . I had lost the ability to drive and my foot goes numb, but he told me it was due to anxiety ( even thou I am 43 and have never had trouble with anxiety ) and that I should return to my GP. I can understand if he wasn't sure where to turn, but his demeanor was very poor. This experience was 6 months ago from the time of this review, and I have since found help elsewhere... I decided to write this based on that fact that there are other docs willing to roll up their sleeves and spend more than 5 minutes dismissing your symptoms .

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Great Doctor and staff, very helpful, nice interactions

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Excellent doctor and office. Wonderful experience with him. Thanks for good care

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Very good office staff, helping and willing to go extra mile. I cannot imagine how much any physician can be helpful and good listener. I told the doctor that all my family would come to you when we need a doctor.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Not only could I not understand him but every time I asked him why something was happening he would say NO, NO, NO. Umm, aren't doctors supposed to listen and answer questions? I'm told I have a spot on my brain, ask him what it is and I get an answer that has absolutely nothing to do with it. Still don't know what it is. Left his office in tears. Going to find another doctor ASAP.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Could not understand what the Dr. was saying. When I asked the Dr to repeat what he said he would repeat it the same way. His Indian accent makes communication a real problem. Seems like a nice guy but he wasn't hearing what I was saying.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Excellent doctor, helpful, reliable and intelligent

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

i love this doctor best doctor ever! very kind, attentive, responsible and knows what his doing! i recommend this doctor to everybody!!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

Dr. Pandya has been a wonderful physician to me and my family. He listens, and has the best approach with different people and has a magnificient way to outline management plan. I love him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2008