Ratings for Dr. Maury J. Greenberg

Dr. Greenberg is a wonderful doctor and human being. It's too bad that disorganized Dr. Li and her incompetent staff are ruining a fine practice in Stony Brook that still has his name on the door. Dr. Greenberg, please come back.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Good doctor. Very friendly and great with kids. Office is very nice, clean and fast.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

I saw him in East Hampton at the Urgent care clinic. He was very nice and gave me the treatment I needed plus he spent time with me going over some questions about my othr medical issues that my regular doctors never seemed to have time to answer The clinic was also very clean and the staff friendly and helpful. A very good overall visit.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

Prompt, kind and knows what he is doing. Its nice to see a doctor at an urgent care place. Most of the time you get PA or Nurse Practitioner who may be nice, but are not doctors. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Fantastic doctor. Treated our baby and all of our family. Doesn't send you out to other doctors for things he can take care of, and he can take care of a lot. We are glad to know him.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2012

He was my doctor in New York and just by chance I was doing reserve duty in Bethesda where he is now stationed aschief of the acute care service. Lucky me! He remembered me and my family and took care of my problems pronto. Im hoping that when he finishes his tour of duty he will retirn to private practice and we can all be together again. In the past 25 years he is the best doctor weve found.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Was our doctor since 1988, delivered 2 of our kids, made housecalls and was always available for our questions and concerns. Maybe the last real Family Doctor in the US. We were sad when he left private practice to go on active duty, but we are proud of his work serving Wounded Warriors at Walter Reed and Bethesda Naval Hospital. Looking forward to his return to our community.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2010

Always warm, sincere, professional, and interested in getting to the root of your problem and addressing it to the best of his ability. A genuinely great family doctor. Excellent support staff as well.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

Friendly, efficient, knowledgeable & charming who puts the patient at ease.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2008

always correct in finding the answer to my symptoms and not quick to just to prescribe a medicine-takes time to talk and explain issues and treatments

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Dr. Maury J. Greenberg's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1982)

Molina