Ratings for Dr. Lloyd M. Krieger

Great doctor and great staff. I highly recommend Dr. Krieger and have already referred one of my friends.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I highly recommend this doctor. He is the consummate processional and has both excellent skills and a wonderful bedside manner. You will see his great skills when you look at his before and after pictures. You will see how professional he is when you meet him and see him in follow-up appointments.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Atencion de primera clases un excelente trato al paciente, lo recomiendo

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I am 100% satisfied with the care that I received from Dr. Krieger. He has been completely available to me at all times. He explained everything to me very clearly. He took his time to answer all of my questions. He made me feel totally comfortable and reassured that I had chosen the best.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Kreiger. He is a superbly talented plastic surgeon and delivered me the improvements I was looking for. He is also very warm and reassuring. His office is beautiful and could be in a magazine. I also found his staff to be perfectly responsive and always very helpful.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I have nothing but great things to say about this doctor. Very professional, caring, and skilled.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

If you want the best, then look no further! Dr. Krieger is a highly trained and skilled plastic surgeon. He also has a wonderful manner and touch with his patients. He is always available and always friendly. His office and surgery center are so lovely and they are right on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills! It is clean and very elegant. I am very happy with the care I got from Dr. Krieger and his staff. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

This doctor left me with a horrible Scar and he did not finish the procedure he did not do my liposuction and my tummy tuck looks horrible I need to do it over I am so disgusted I am so disheartened if you do not live in Beverly Hills you will be very disappointed you do not care about the less fortunate

Submitted November 16, 2016

Thank you Dr. Krieger for taking such wonderful care of me. I am so grateful to you and your staff for everything. You were so helpful to me as I had my breast augmentation revision and your skills led to the beautiful breasts I always wanted.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Love Dr. Krieger! He took great care of me, my sister and my daughter!! We all flew into town for him.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr. Lloyd M. Krieger's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • Spanish

• Univ Of Chicago, Pritzker Sch Of Med, Chicago Il 60637 (Grad. 1994)
  • Stanford University (Grad. 1989)