Ratings for Dr. Lloyd M. Krieger

I have had several procedures with Dr. K. and I am so happy with the care he has given me. I appreciate his availability as well as his great dedication to my comfort. He is a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

My wife is having a procedure done this morning. I can say already that this doctor is very involved and knowledgeable. He's also very nice to his patients. He has a wonderful staff and the office is clean and elegant. . All of these things give me great confidence as my wife undergoes her procedure.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

This is a super high-end plastic surgery center. (Is that why they call it Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery? LOL) Even thought the place is so elegant and caters to celebrities, everyone treated me very well. They were ultra friendly and the doctor was always available. I am a nervous person and Dr. Krieger talked to me day and night to explain things, answer my questions or just calm me down. This was a real benefit to me and he want over and above the usual doctor. Plus my breast augmentation is fantastic. I could not ask for anything more!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Thank you Dr Krieger and staff. You took wonderful care of my son. He had his procedure six weeks ago and I am so happy with the great experience he had and the wonderful results. Dr. Krieger is obviously super talented as a surgeon. But he is also very caring as a doctor. He was always available to answer questions. He took my calls right away. I never felt rushed as he explained things to me and my son. My son was so self conscious about his gynecomastia and now he is like a new person. Thank you again Dr. Krieger!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Fantastic doctor and staff. The office was very clean and nice. Everyone treated me extremely well. I am happy with Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery and especially Dr. Krieger. I recovered quickly from the surgery and had no pain. I look very good after my surgery so I am pleased overall and have sent my sister here for a consultation because of my confidence in the doctor.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

I was in today for a followup appointment and wanted to take the time to share my love for Dr. Krieger!! He did my Mommy makeover four months ago. Tummy tuck, lipo and breast augmentation. It came out perfect, perfect, perfect. I love my new body! Two of my friends have followed my lead and and come to Dr. Krieger for breast augmentations. They also are totally thrilled with their new breasts and with Dr. Krieger. He is just the best.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr Krieger is the most caring and compassionate doctor I have known. He's always available to me at all these patients. He's extremely knowledgeable and professional. I have been happy with all of my interactions with his office staff. He recommends Dr. in his office because of the great care and great service that they have always given me.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

This is a great doctor and I am very satisfied & happy with my results!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

I am totally thrilled with the results of my Butt Lift and Liposculpture. I now have the body that makes me happy and confident. Dr. Krieger is very generous with his time before and after surgery. His nurse is also really nice and make me comfortable. Overall, a great experience with a great doctor.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

It is now more than one year since my rhinoplasty. DR Krieger did a wonderful job. I love the way it looks! Where it used to be crooked with a large bump and the tip pointing downward it now is totally straight with a beautiful shape. Perfect perfect perfect!! Also very importantly dr krieger listened all of my concerns. My breathing was not good before surgery and I explain this to Dr. Krieger. He fix this perfectly also.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Dr. Lloyd M. Krieger's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • Spanish

• Univ Of Chicago, Pritzker Sch Of Med, Chicago Il 60637 (Grad. 1994)
  • Stanford University (Grad. 1989)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had several procedures with Dr. K. and I am so happy with the care he has given me. I appreciate his availability as well as his great dedication to my c..."

April 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " My wife is having a procedure done this morning. I can say already that this doctor is very involved and knowledgeable. He's also very nice to his patients. ..."

April 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is a super high-end plastic surgery center. (Is that why they call it Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery? LOL) Even thought the place is so elegant and caters to ..."

April 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr Krieger and staff. You took wonderful care of my son. He had his procedure six weeks ago and I am so happy with the great experience he had and the..."

March 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic doctor and staff. The office was very clean and nice. Everyone treated me extremely well. I am happy with Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery and especially D..."

March 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was in today for a followup appointment and wanted to take the time to share my love for Dr. Krieger!! He did my Mommy makeover four months ago. Tummy tuck, l..."

March 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Krieger is the most caring and compassionate doctor I have known. He's always available to me at all these patients. He's extremely knowledgeable and profess..."

March 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is a great doctor and I am very satisfied & happy with my results!"

December 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am totally thrilled with the results of my Butt Lift and Liposculpture. I now have the body that makes me happy and confident. Dr. Krieger is very generous wi..."

October 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " It is now more than one year since my rhinoplasty. DR Krieger did a wonderful job. I love the way it looks! Where it used to be crooked with a large bump and ..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Krieger did a breast augmentation on me and four of my friends. We are all so happy with the great results he gave us!! "

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I want to take this opportunity to properly say thank you to Dr. Krieger and his very caring, professional and wonderful staff. I had a breast documentation..."

September 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Krieger is a sensational surgeon. He has very high artistic ability which is essential when choosing a plastic surgeon. "

September 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my breasts done by Dr Krieger and I highly recommend him. He gave me just the size and shape I asked for. I am totally thrilled. "

September 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am totally and completely happy with my care from Dr Lloyd Krieger and his team. Everyone was caring and attentive. Everyone was also professional at all ti..."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent! Caring, professional, helpful. Definitely recommend him and his staff!"

September 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Super duper breast augmentation from Dr. Krieger. I love them! Perfect size and shape. My boyfriend is delighted and so am I."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had liposuction from Dr Lloyd three months ago. I am so happy with his work. I had a great summer because of my new shape, and bought all new clothes for th..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I felt safe and secure during the entirety of my care with Dr. Krieger. He was attentive and confident. I had many questions and he was always available to ans..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The doctor took his time with me, made me feel very secure and confident, and created a great environment for me to heal. This is all I wanted and he delivered..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you so much Dr Krieger for the lovely great care you gave me. I am grateful for your availabilty and patience. Not to mention your great skill!! I defini..."

August 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "De Krieger and his wonderfuñ staff totally live up to their fantastuc reputation. You Will Be Happy!!"

August 22, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Krieger performed abdominoplasty on me and he performed a horrible job. I not only have a horrible scar I also have an uneven stomach contour with an uneven..."

August 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I had a wonderful experience at the hands of Dr. Krieger. I recommend him highly."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Totally happy with my choice to come to Dr Krieger for breast augmentation. He already did one of my friends and she recommended him highly because of the natu..."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The doctor is very compassionate and approachable. I chose well when I picked Dr. Krieger and you should do the same!"

August 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful doctor and great office. I have been very happy with everything."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had my surgery and i feel amazing. Complete confidence booster!"

July 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am here for my second surgery with Dr. Krieger. I have already recommended him to friends because he treated me so well and I have been totally happy with hi..."

July 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had Juvederm with this doctor several times and the results have been very natural and perfect. Dr. Krieger has a very good eye for creating pleasing results..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my tummy tuck six weeks ago. I am totally pleased with the care I received from dr krieger here at Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery. Everyone was very nice an..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very happy with the doctor and also his office and his staff. They have treated me very well and I recommend this doctor for that reason."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had my consultation for a Mommy Makeover and I am very impressed. The office staff is friendly and the doctor is so confident and knowledgeable and very..."

July 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Totally happy with my results. Great staff also. Thanks to Dr. Krieger and team!"

July 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I am in the office right now with my cousin. Dr. Krieger did such a wonderful job on my best augmentation three months ago, that I have brought this member of ..."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Overall I am happy as can be with Dr Krieger and his office. I had a tummy tuck one month ago. My recovery has been very easy. I was back to work in one we..."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Krieger is the best there is. So happy I chose him. He has a good manner and is easy to talk to. His staff is very accommodating. His office is elegant...."

July 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Place is clean, staff is professional. I got my lips done and I LOVE them! It was quick and painless, and they look amazing. Would definitely recommend!"

July 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Five reasons why I was happy I chose Dr. Lloyd Krieger MD for my surgery-- 1. He is highly skilled as a plastic surgeon, and has very good results. I am de..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had liposuction six weeks ago and am so glad I chose Dr Krieger. He is kind and caring and delivers on what he promises. I have a new shape from him and i..."

June 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " 5 Punctuality 5 Helpfulness 5 Knowledge Everything about Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery was better than I would ever expect from any plastic surgeons offi..."

June 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a professional Make-up Artist for high fashion Cosmetic companys like CHANEL, CHRISTIAN DIOR ,BY Terri, VINCENT LONGO ETC Ive worked @ Saks Fifth Avenue, B..."

June 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr. Krieger and staff. I am so happy with the results of my tummy tuck. Dr. Krieger is very good at listening and creating the results that people wan..."

June 27, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I had an eyelid surgery on February 2015 and I did not have a good experience. I have bad and visible scars on my eyes and one eye is pull more than the other. ..."

June 26, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He completely destroyed my tummy tuck. Do not go to him."

June 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I searched and searched to find the right doctor for my breast augmentation. I met with five doctors, read all the reviews and looked at all the before and aft..."

June 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Krieger is the bee's knees! His intake staff was very patient, and understanding. He has a high level of enthusiasm for his profession, and his results cert..."

June 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "TOTALLY happy with Dr Krieger and his world class staff! I recommend this doctor and this office!"

June 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience with my liposuction here. Dr. Krieger was very professional. He was patient and answered all of my questions. I felt totally comfort..."

June 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am happy to recommend Dr Krieger to my friends and family. He is very much an expert in his field of plastic surgery. Unlike many people with his super back..."

June 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Krieger is a very warm and caring physician. He answered all of my questions before my breast lift and so I was not nervous at all going in. It has been t..."

June 22, 2015

June 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I really had a wonderful experience with Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery. I came to see Dr. Krieger a few years ago for Liposuction on my thighs. I was nerv..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had a mommy makeover performed by Dr. Krieger. I am extremely happy with my results. I am back to my regular duties as a mother feeling wonderful abo..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wow! I just had my surgery yesterday and I can already see the difference. Dr. Krieger has been very kind to me and his staff has been super professional. ..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Krieger is a very lovely man and a wonderful doctor. I feel so completely lucky to a found him. He is taking such wonderful care of me. It is not easy to..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This surgeon is a nightmare. I can't believe I ever trusted Dr. Kreiger to perform surgery on me. For my first post-op appointment I walked into a rumble at t..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Krieger saved my life. Literally. I have a pretty serious panic disorder, and used to be very self conscious about a small disfigurement on my face. It wasn..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came here for a breast reduction! From his receptionist to the nurses, it was a great experience!"

June 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I want to give my sincere thanks yo Dr. Krieger and his wonderful staff. Doctor and office treated me very warmly and profesionally. "

June 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Servicio excellente y rapido! Recomiendo a dr Krueger y su equipo al cualquiera!"

June 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Krieger is a wonderful doctor. He is ver caring and compassionate. He is always available to his patients if they have questions or concerns. This docto..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I have nothing but good things to say about RDPS. The office is in a prime location and is very beautiful. Leaving his office after your procedure is very discr..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "This surgeon is a nightmare. I can't believe I ever trusted Dr. Kreiger to perform surgery on me. For my first post-op appointment I walked into a rumble at t..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The office was very friendly. I came in a bit scared, but everyone in the office and Dr. Krieger made me feel comfortable and at ease."

June 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr krieger is Outstanding, quick, friendly, perfect!"

June 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Krieger is caring and compassionate. His staff is very professional. I am happy with the care I received."

June 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast lift with Dr K. I have a wonderful new shape and am so happy. After three months I can hardly see the scars!"

June 2, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I dont know how this doctor collect 5 stars. I already know 3 people had problems after their surgery. Snd he didnt do anything about it. Not to mention coupl..."

June 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One week ago, I had an inner thigh lift from Dr Krieger. I saw several doctors before and they scared me so much about the recovery. Dr. Krieger explained all..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so happy with my results. Dr krieger and his staff are amazing. I definitely recommend him. "

May 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I came in for my consultation I asked Dr. Krieger if he could make my breasts look similar to one of the beautiful results he had in his before and after p..."

May 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The office was very friendly. I came in very scared but Patty and Dr. Krieger both took all the time I needed to get my questions answered. I'm totally comforta..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so happy with my results. I had liposuction and a Brazilian Butt Lift. Dr. Krieger and his staff are amazing. I definitely recommend him."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I wanted to have a breast augmentation that looked natural. Dr. Krieger gave me that and I am so very happy. I highly recommend this office."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The office visit was very friendly. I came in a bit scared, but everyone in the office quickly made me feel comfortable and at ease. "

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Krieger is THE BEST! He has the hands of a great sculptor and will make your dreams come true. "

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone was very nice and professional!! I highly recommend them."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Im very happy with the size shape. Looks very natural He did what I asked for. "

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Im very happy with my results! The staff is incredible. I recommend 100%"

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Krieger is a very affable and talented doctor. You will be happy if you choose him. "

May 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love my brazilian butt from Dr Krieger. I went from flat and small to round and full. Really nice job and I am so happy. "

May 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have always wanted to get liposuction on my tummy and thighs. My big concern was the pain. The pain scared me off from getting the procedure for many years. T..."

May 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My surgery went perfecf and i love My super improvements. Dr Krieger is a gem."

May 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i am totally happy with the care from Dr Lloyd. He is most professional. He is also very nice and caring."

May 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have always wanted to have breast implants. But my number one concern was that they were going to look fake. (I do live in LA!) But after visiting Rodeo Drive..."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Krieger is a wonderful physician. He is very knowledgeable and really makes himself available to his patients. :) He also has a great staff. :)"

May 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great bedside manner. He really cares about his patients. Very happy with the care front the doctor and his staff. "

May 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor has the nicest office i have ever seen. And his results match this beauty on the great tummybuck he did for me. "

May 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very pleased with the service here at Rodeo Drive. Dr Krieger is very honest and attentive. I recommend him to anyone!"

May 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Stop looking because Dr. Krieger is the best there is. I had a wonderful Brazilian butt lift with him. I got the bitt that I've been looking for. He's extremely..."

May 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am completely happy with the results of my breast augmentation . I had surgery six weeks ago. I have always been self-conscious about my breasts. One was a..."

May 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "THE BEST! I had a breast augmentation and could not be happier. I was treated like royalty every step of the way. Dr. Krieger was attentive to my every need and..."

May 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I first called in, I was impressed with the professionalism of this office. The same was true when I came in for my consultation. The doctor took his time ..."

May 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a wonderful experience with Dr Krieger. I also flee his staff was thoroughly professional and very well trained. "

May 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When i was deciding on where to go for breast augmentation, i met with five doctors. I knew right away tbat Dr Krieger was the best. I WAS SO RIGHT. Very very h..."

May 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Krueger did my eyes. Other doctors said u needed the whole facelift. But dr Krueger said just my eyes were Enoch to make me look great. He was so right. ..."

May 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had no pain after my tummy tuck. And I finally have the figure I always wanted. Thanks Dr. Krieger. "

May 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Krieger did a wonderful job on my tummy. It is totally flat. I love my new rodeo drive belly button! "

May 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "SUPERDOC!! Gorgeous breast enhancement. No pain. Attentive care. That is why I call him SUPERDOC. "

May 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my Brazilian Buttlift two weeks ago with Dr Krieger. I cannot believe how fantastic i came out!. I am fuller and rounder in all the right places. I am al..."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ktieger is kind and compassionate. He is wonderfully skillful as a plastic surgeon. I am very happy to be his patient."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Superb, wonderful Brazilian butt lift!! Dr LLOYD made it just perfect. So happy!"

May 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a wonderful facelift with dr Krieger. I look so great now. This has really changed my life for the better. I have new confidence thanks to Dr Krieger..."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I had a fantastic experience Dr. Krieger. He took such superb care of me and my mother. We both had surgery from him. We both are delighted with her. Very cari..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I want to thank the great staff and wonderful doctor for the excellent care I received "

May 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I agree with all these other reviews. Dr krieger is a fantastic plastic surgeon. He did my Lipi and I am so much smaller I cannot believe it. My skin is smo..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Super nose. Super nose. Super nose!! Fantastic super awesome rhinoplasty. Dr krieger is the BEST. "

May 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I love my new flat tummy! Dr Krieger is the best there is. if you want a new shape he is definitely the best. The speech is better on this The sp"

May 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am two days out from a PERFECT breast augmentation with Dr. LLOYD. They are GORGEOUS. Just perfect !!"

May 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so happy with Dr Krieger as my doctor. He is generous with his time and skills and I am the better for it!"

May 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love dr. Krieger and his team! They are so helpful and did a fantastic job. I had a breast lift and they look amazing! I am so pleased with the results and am..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It was great experience for me with Dr kreiger everything went well and i look fantastic. "

April 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience was amazing! Dr Krieger is great and affordable prices. My breasts came out fantastic and I had no pain!"

April 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Krieger is the master of tummy tucks!! He took my hanging slab of badness and made into a bikini worthy middle and tummy. Thank you Dr K -- you made me fee..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "This Dr. performed a tummy tuck and breast lift that landed me in the hospital for 2 month with a infection. I'm now botched and God will handle this guy."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Me hizo un mal trabajo me hizo una lipotransferencia de grasa y domde tenía que sacarme no lo hizo que era mi barriga que igual que como estaba y me saco gra..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Krieger is a true expert in tummy tucks. He did a lovely job on mine! I could not be happier!"

April 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Krieger is super compassionate. He treated me as if we were family."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is an artist and a lovely man. I recommend him highly. "

April 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love my lipo results with Dr. K!! Thanks Doc!! YOU ARE THE BEST."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr krieger is a blessing to all people eso need plastic surgery care!!"

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The doctor did a perfect job on revising my breasts. A PLUS ALL THE WAY. "

March 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor K improved my entre life and self esteem. Thank you Dr K!"

March 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a wonderful experience with this doctor. I have already recommended him to family members. "

March 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had my surgery done by Dr Krieger and i could not be happier it was defenetly the best decision i have ever made his team is amazing all the nurses are v..."

March 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Krieger gracious and kind. He took his time with me and made me feel completely confident. And just like everyone else has said I had a beautiful results ..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lloyd is a warm and caring doctor. I highly recommend him for his compassion and skills."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Three other surgeons turnede down for my tummy tuck. They said I was too big and the surgery was too hard. Then I was blessed to find Doctor Krieger. He took..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Krieger is my hero. Perfect breasts and no pain!! Thank you Dr K."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Krieger did a wonderful job on my tummy. It is totally flat. I love my new rodeo drive belly button!"

February 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "BEST breasts ever!! They look fantastic and no pain. Great staff also."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. K do a wonderful job with my lower eyelids and nose. He is a true master. I had waited for years to do these procedures. But as soon as I met Dr. K I knew ..."

February 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr krieger fixed my nose and I love what he did. So natural. I had no pain and went back to work in two days."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best of the best. You must come here if you want breast augmentation. I had mine two days ago and they look FANTASTIC. Doctor went below the muscle and I ..."

February 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Krieger did my lipo and I am so happy. Also the whole staff is great. I highly recommend this office."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came all the way from the Middle East to have my surgery with Dr Krieger. He is well known in my country for creating very special surgeries. Now that I hav..."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I like the time the doctor took with me. Even though his waiting room was jammed, he answered all my questions patiently and in detail. Really great to get thi..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr krieger really cares about his patients. He makes time for me. He goes the extra mile. I appreciate is great care."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lloyd is an artist of superior gifts! He is also compassionate. He is the nicest doctor i have ever had."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The office was very comfortable and the staff was amazing. The doctor is very skilled and always available. My recovery was quick and I had no pain. I got every..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First of all-- THANK YOU DR KRIEGER! I need a complicated liposuction on my knees. Five other doctors turned me down. Finally Dr Krieger saved the day. I am ..."

January 14, 2015

January 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am most happy with how patient and available Dr. Krieger is. He carefully answers all my questions and addresses all of my concerns. This made me very confide..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I feel very lucky to have found such a wonderful doctor."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was happy with every part of my plastic surgery with Doctor Krieger. He was professional and skilled in every respect. He has a wonderful manner with his pa..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best thing about Dr Krieger is that he has the hand and eyes of an artist. Thanks why his plastic surgeries come out so great. I highly recommend!"

January 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr krieger does the best breast augmentations in the world!! Love love my new breasts. They are totally big but totally natural. And I jad zero pain during ..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everything about Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery was better than I would ever expect from any plastic surgeons office - from the customer service minded staff, spee..."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Krieger knows exactly what he's doing. He is just amazing ! I have already sent two friends for surgery and the booked with him!"

November 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I decided to have my surgery done with Dr. Krieger because he is very professional and I trust his judgment."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation and the results were great! I recommend him!!"

November 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A PLUS all the way. Super surgeon, super skilled, super nice. Staff was great. Gorgeous office!"

November 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so lucky to have found Dr kreiger! He is a true artist and works wonders on my body with his lipo. Also love the staff at RODEO DRIVE PLASTIC SURGERY. S..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Ive had previous surgeries and my experience with Dr krieger has been amazing. No swelling, no bruising. Im completely satisfied with my results. Idefinitely re..."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fabulous. Love my new body. Super tummy tuck and lipo My sister is really jealous!!"

October 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had such a wonderful experience this doctor was very patient and explained everything to me it's such a nice job I was very satisfied"

October 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very nervous before my tummy tuck. But the doctor and staff was always available and answered all my questions. I am so happy I chose the right place. My ..."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "RODEO DRIVE PLASTIC SURGERY AND DR KRIEGER ARE THE BEST!! I had great treatment and a super lipo. Thanks Dr k and team!"

October 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love his honesty , I think he is really good! And makes u feel confortable . I highly recommend Dr. Krieger."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR. M. KRIEGER, MD. Is a doctor that I loved. The Dr. did not rush me. he respected my concerns and my goals that I was going for. I researched him and I kne..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The service here was totally awesome,I am very pleased with the service.The dr.made me feel comfortable."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best doctor's in Beverly Hills with the best staff. I love my breast augmentation and the follow up are great and assuring. 2 days after and I feel g..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff was extremely friendly , and always helpful . I would and already have recommend some of my friends . I'm happy with the overall out come of my surger..."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery treated me so well.i.am.just delighted! ! Highly recommended."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Estoy muy contenta con my cirugía, mi abdomen esta increíble."

October 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would recommend dr krieger to my friends. my breast implant didnt completely settle yet but so far happy with the surgery and staff"

October 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent in all respects. I am so happy to have found rodeo drive plastic surgery and dr Kreiger. He really took great care of me and the staff was awesome to..."

October 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It was a great experience! I would recommend Dr.Krieger because he is a great doctor! He cares about you and makes sure that your ok."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love everyone at RDPS. Loly is super sweet, and Dr. Krieger is the best. I had liposuction about 6 months ago, and my legs have never looked better. Tha..."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Me and my sister love love love dr krieger and everyone at Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery. We both had our books done and we both came out gorgeous. Totally natur..."

September 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic all around. Very happy with my choice. He did all I hoped he would."

September 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor and staff were very professional. They made me feel comfortable and relaxed. Very nice office."

September 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "SUPER LIPO. This man changed my life. I went from a size 8 to a size 4 and my whole outlook has changed. I am so happy and thankful to the doctor and everyon..."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I got to my appointment early and was welcomed right in. Dr. Krieger has done surgery both me and my sister and is very honest and informative. Unlike some doct..."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had previous procedures done and I will always come back to Dr. Krieger."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor krieger is great and supportive. Did a wonderful job on my scar revision would recommend this doctor and I am a nurse."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Krieger is the best there is. Kind, skilled, caring and very responsive."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery and Dr. Lloyd treated me like royalty. They were always available to help and gave me lots of support. Most important my results ar..."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love the way dr. Krieger treated you during and after my visits. I would highly recommend him to everyone."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgerys staff and Dr Krieger made me feel so confident, the price was lower than expected. Im so happy with my body!!"

September 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation two weeks ago. Dr Krieger made me the exact size and shape I wanted. I am so delighted! Dr Krieger has "the touch" -- he made me..."

September 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Krieger and Rodeó Drive Plastic Surgery aré JUST THE BEST. I had The BEST lipo results. Súper reccomended!!"

September 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Extremely happy with process and staff! Results are amazing"

September 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I felt really comfortable coming to the doctor he was very friendly, compassionate, and I was very happy with his work. I highly recommend him!"

September 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "W We really enjoyed meeting with Dr. Krieger. He was very professional and nice. I would highly reccomend him fo everyone."

September 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was happy with everyone at Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery! Dr. krieger is an artist and my procedure turned out just perfect. His nurse took really good care ..."

September 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently saw Dr. Krieger to have a few skin tags removed. He was gentle and understanding with my fears of surgery. He was able to remove all the tags with ..."

September 16, 2014
  • Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "(310) 550-6300".

September 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Krieger is the best. He understood me and was the only brave doctor to accept me with my ernomous tummy . He did a full tummy tuck for me mr and he did a su..."

September 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I feel he is an excellent doctor, I wish I knew him sooner . He is very confident and knows his stuff. The staff and location are amazing!!!!"

September 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience Im very happy :) good location .clean surgical center and the most important no pain !!!!!"

September 10, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Lloyd" to "Lloyd M."

October 20, 2013