Dr. Lloyd M. Krieger

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lloyd M. Krieger

I had a tummy tuck March of 2017. Dr. Krieger and staff were awesome. The Procedure was horrible. When he opened me I had 6 hernias. He did not repair. He shoved my intestines and colon back in stiched it and then continued with the tuck, which ended up not a complete tuck or liposuction. 2 days later I was in severe pain, went to ER. I ended up having to have 3 ft of intestines cut out, my umbliical died ( so no more belly button), and I had a Gtube. On a a ventalater for 4 days. The Dr called once when I was being admitted and I never heard from him again. Almost a yr later and I still have not had anyone call for a follow up. In a month I have to go back to the dr for a repair and full hernia mesh. Because of the severity of what happened they put a dissolveable mesh in until my body healed. I am still wearing 2 binders. Oh and a nerve was cut on my right side and I still have numbness due to that.I had to close my daycare...because its taken my body this whole yr to recuperate properly. What I am saying please please research your dr before having anything done. Now Im scared to death to have anything fixed or even to have this repair done again. The Dr I am now seeing says Its a miracle I am alive! And the cost of the surgery doubled because of all my copayments. Luckily, even though the hospital I ended up at ( they wouldnt transfer me because it was a life or death situation) was out of my network I only had to pay 2500.00 of a 300,000 hospital bill.... thats not including all the other doctors or scans or ...or....or.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr krieger is the most wonderful and caring doctor. He really did suoerb work for me. I give my strongest possible recondation!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr. Krieger is a very warm and nice doctor. He is easy to talk to. This allowed me to tell him exactly what I wanted from my surgery. He then did his magic and I got everything I hoped for! Dr. K is the Best of the Best!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

There are many doctors available in Los Angeles. It can be very hard to pic the correct one. But I know that I have found the right doctor because Dr. Krieger is a wonderful and caring physician. His staff is also very attentive. The doctor is very special and I appreciate his great professionalism.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Great doctor and great staff. I highly recommend Dr. Krieger and have already referred one of my friends.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I highly recommend this doctor. He is the consummate processional and has both excellent skills and a wonderful bedside manner. You will see his great skills when you look at his before and after pictures. You will see how professional he is when you meet him and see him in follow-up appointments.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Atencion de primera clases un excelente trato al paciente, lo recomiendo

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I am 100% satisfied with the care that I received from Dr. Krieger. He has been completely available to me at all times. He explained everything to me very clearly. He took his time to answer all of my questions. He made me feel totally comfortable and reassured that I had chosen the best.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Kreiger. He is a superbly talented plastic surgeon and delivered me the improvements I was looking for. He is also very warm and reassuring. His office is beautiful and could be in a magazine. I also found his staff to be perfectly responsive and always very helpful.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I have nothing but great things to say about this doctor. Very professional, caring, and skilled.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Dr. Lloyd M. Krieger's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • Spanish

• Univ Of Chicago, Pritzker Sch Of Med, Chicago Il 60637 (Grad. 1994)
  • Stanford University (Grad. 1989)