Ratings for Dr. Linda J. Bouchard

I love Dr. Bouchard, I am 45 and wish I would have found her years ago. She takes the time to talk with me about whats going on with my body and explain things in detail. We discuss possible solutions and come up with the best solution for me...She does NOT throw you a perscription and run out the door like most doctors do nowadays. Thank you, Dr. Bouchard :)

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

I recomend Dr Bouchard to everyone I know. She is a kind and caring doctor. She goes beyond the call of duty by taking care all your health concerns, not just her specialty.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

Dr. Bouchard is a very caring and extremely knowledgeable physician. She has been very expediant and helpful in matters of life threatening disease. I recommend her to others with great confidence.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2008

Dr. Bouchard and her staff are excellent. Friendly and very caring, you couldn't ask for better people. I have recommended her to sevarl of my friends.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2007

Dr. Linda J. Bouchard's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

HealthFirst