Ratings for Dr. Sean J. Lambert

I love Dr. Lambert. After my diagnosis of cervical cancer he explained everything in detail. He put all my fears at ease. My surgery was a success and many years later I am completely healthy. Thank you Dr. Lambert!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Dr. Lambert was awesome! He was very informative! I had to have a c section due to a broken pelvis so we had to schedule it. I went into labor 3 weeks early and he came into the hospital to do my surgery when it wasn't his day at the hospital! He is super nice and did a great job! I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

All I can say about Dr. Lambert & his practice is this: Yes with my pregnancy he was awesome. After I deleivered my twins developed chronic pain in my abdomen area.. so he tried a few hormones (Let me remind you I had my tubes tied @ del) then after that didn't work his nurse NEVER returned my phone calls and when I finally did speak to her she was so very rude & did not care. The Lambert decided that I needed to have an ablatia (Sp) well that was worse than child birth.. in the office wide awake thru the whole thing begging him to stop!! even weeks after I still was in pain so of course his nurse calls to tell me that, the only thing to do now is a hystorectomy! so had that this yr and still to this day.. 3 specialist later it has nothigin to do with obgyn... at all!!!!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

Dr. Lambert was the physician on call from his group when my wife went into labor. I’d love to go into details but I don’t want to be sued. The end result is we buried my son that according to other doctors should have lived. My advice is find another doctor and practice as you never know which one of them will show up on delivery day.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

I had a horrible experience with this Doctor and this practice. I went in for pregancy test (it was my first pregnancy). I asked the nurse to test my progesterone levels too and she agreed. It took 4 days to get my results only to find out they did not test my progesterone as promised. I started having complications and it turned out my progesterone levels were low and I lost the baby because of it. If they had done the test like I requested and provided the results sooner, then this disaster could have been prevented. They did not seem to care or admit any malpractice. Furthermore, another nurse called me the day after they told me I miscarried to congratulate me on my pregnancy! Talk about adding salt to a wound. The staff does not have their act together at all. They then kept sending me invoices for the test they never performed. Don't say I didn't warn you!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

My daughter was a patient- but has since changed practices.She is pregnant for the first time and had a situation that needed immediate attention. They did not return her phone calls nor give her results of testing in a timely fashion. I feel they were totally insensitive to her condition and very disorganized and unprofessional- I would not recommen this practice.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2008

a wonderful surgeon. his nurse doesn't return calls like she should. she makes him look incompetent.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2007

Dr. Sean J. Lambert's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1986)

Wellpoint