Ratings for Dr. Elbert R. David

Dr. David is very caring and knowledgeable. He takes time to listen to you and really is very thorough. His nurse is ok, not that friendly at times, but other than that, he is a very very good doctor!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Ive had this doctor since I was a little baby, Im now 19 and hes STILL an amazing doctor. I do not have health insurance and the discount I receive is amazing! Under 100$.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Dr. David is one of the best doctors we've ever had. He treated our entire family. He has a wonderful bedside manner, is very compassionate, and really wants to take care of his patients. He spends A LOT of time with you, especially during your physical. He has you complete your bloodwork a week prior so that he can go over each and every detail with you during your physical. He's amazing and very tender-hearted. I had a horrible chronic illness with neck and back pain. He was responsible for referring me to another one of the best doctors I've ever had and that's my pain mgmt doc. (See my review on Dr. Haro on this site.) Each visit, whether a sick visit or physical Dr. David would take a lot of time to update your file on his computer. I had a lot of issues with my illness. He always made me feel important and wanted to know how I was doing with all of my issues. I really cannot say enough about this sweet man except that he's how a all family doctors should be.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Dr David is the best family Dr. My whole family has been seeing him. We all have been really pleased with the practice.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

He has been our family doctor for years. Dr. David treats our entire family. He listens to his patients. He spends a lot of time with you each visit to be sure to correctly diagnose you. He is friendly, and caring. No complaints, here.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2010

Dr. David has always been very helpful and knowledable. However, you should expect a wait, his office is always very busy. Overall can't complain.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. David is the kindest most compassionate dr. I have ever been to. His staff are professional and friendly. This is a great clinic!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009

If you call the Doctor for advice that requires a call-back..prepare to wait atleast 8 hours for a call back from the nurse. Perscription refills were ignored when requested on Friday AM. Wait until Monday, I guess, with no medication. They don't really care about the patients in the office. Always a long wait in the office, always running late.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2007

Dr. Elbert R. David's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1982)

• BCBS Illinois