Ratings for Dr. Maryse Badawy

Dr Badawy is an excellent doctor ..... very caring, very thorough

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr Badawy has been my doctor for around 10 years.. she has been extremely thorough and professional... even saved my life on one occasion.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

I saw Dr Badawy in Hong Kong in 1992, for stress/infertility. I've blessed her a million times since then. Dr Badawy, everything worked out in the end. Thank you for your warmth and intelligence. Best doctor ever!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

...................................................

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Long standing patient for good reason. Excellent care and compassion always.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Amazing , thorough caring doctor. She is like no one else on the Gold Coast. She will not stop until everything is answered or cleared. 100% professional and always go beyond the norms in medical practice.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

The most helpful and thorough medical practitioner I have known. She goes beyond the norms in medical practice.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

I've taken my kids to bulk bill Doctors only to end up having to go to Dr Badawy to get a proper diagnosis. Best Dr ever. Punctuality is bad but only because she gets so thorough. I'm happy with that because it cuts both ways. She'll not kick me out the door either if she feels she needs more time to do the job properly. The wait is worth it and to my advantage.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr Joy Bryant was a credit to humanity and her profession. Absolutely shocked and devastated to learn of her passing. An extremely inspiring woman who left her mark on me and my family. We miss you. RIP

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I cannot fault Dr Badawy. She is the most thorough and conscientious doctor I have ever come across. If you are looking for an excellent doctor, this is your lady.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014