Ratings for Dr. Maryse Badawy

...................................................

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Long standing patient for good reason. Excellent care and compassion always.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Amazing , thorough caring doctor. She is like no one else on the Gold Coast. She will not stop until everything is answered or cleared. 100% professional and always go beyond the norms in medical practice.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

The most helpful and thorough medical practitioner I have known. She goes beyond the norms in medical practice.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

I've taken my kids to bulk bill Doctors only to end up having to go to Dr Badawy to get a proper diagnosis. Best Dr ever. Punctuality is bad but only because she gets so thorough. I'm happy with that because it cuts both ways. She'll not kick me out the door either if she feels she needs more time to do the job properly. The wait is worth it and to my advantage.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr Joy Bryant was a credit to humanity and her profession. Absolutely shocked and devastated to learn of her passing. An extremely inspiring woman who left her mark on me and my family. We miss you. RIP

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I cannot fault Dr Badawy. She is the most thorough and conscientious doctor I have ever come across. If you are looking for an excellent doctor, this is your lady.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

After reading other reviews i thought i would like to also add my opinion of our family doctor, she is just the best!! has gone out of her way on numerous occasions to follow up on both my daughter and i should anything be amiss. I would hate to lose her! you cant have her back Hong Kong. i wish her every happiness and good health for the future.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

I highly recommend Dr Badawy. It's true, she leaves no stone unturned and leaves nothing to chance. She is so thorough, it amazes me, as I've never experienced this before with any other doctor, ever. Dr Badawy got to the bottom of my illness, though others could not or would not. She even went to the trouble to make an app with my Specialist who has also been a constant blessing since. Most people choose a doctor close to home but I choose to travel just to see her. Waiting is minimal and soon forgotten once you receive great care. She may be a bit on the direct side but there is also a softness to her. She's great and tells it how it is. She gets the job done. Very happy.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012