Ratings for Dr. George A. Valdez

Has taken great care of my grandmother age 94. Very responsive staff. Staff calls back quickly, refills are fine sane day unless in the weekend. A great doctor for my family.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2018

His staff is horrible!! They are the reason I left and tell everyone I know NOT to go to him. I work in the medical field and know a lot of people.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

I like dr. Valdez very much , helped me when another dr. Said I needed to lose weight and I would quit hurting . But I think the staff is bringing him down . They have dropped the ball several times , even when I've stayed on them

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr. Valdez is the best Dr. I have ever been to. That means allot considering how many Dr.s I have been to.. He is there for everyone one of his patients. I have seen people go to him just cause they needed a shoulder to cry on or just an ear to listen to them. He takes the time for u and doesn't try to shoosh u out so he can see his next patient. He is a Dr that actually cares about his patients, and that is a very rare quality u see in any Dr these days. . Even changed my pediatrician to be him. If I had to descried him in one word I would say " awesome " and I will never change. I really do love him...

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

Dr Valdez has been my PCP for many years and I could not be more pleased and confidant in his care. His memory is excellent, professionalism is commendable, compassion and concern for my welfare is excellent and admirable. His awesome bedside manner is something that is rarely experienced in these current times. I refer anyone who is in need of an excellent physician to my doctor! His staff is also very friendly, professional and efficient. I first met Dr. Valdez when he shared a practice with my life long doctor. Within 2 monthly visits I was requesting to be seen by Dr. Valdez only and switched my primary healthcare to Dr. Valdez because I knew he was the right doctor for me. He continually impresses me with his concern for my health and medical expertise. I am so happy that he is my doctor and feel very blessed I am under his personl care.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010

Dr. Valdez adds a personal touch to his patients, something that is seldom seen these days

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

Very concerned for my health. I have great confidence in him after seeing him for four years.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Proactive with your healthcare and gives you a reasonable amount of his time.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

I have used this guy for most of my life. He is extremely smart and helpful, and his bedside manner is amazing. My sister once got very sick with a blood disorder, and his actions alone saved her life. He has been helpful to me with everything from general illness to specific treatment of injuries from accidents. AMAZING doctor.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2007

Dr. George A. Valdez's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1999)

Coventry Healthcare