Ratings for Dr. Mark Adrian

I LOVE DR ADRIAN. I TRUST HIM W/ MY LIFE. THAT WOMAN RE- MOTHER SOUNDS LIKE A NUT!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

Doctor Adrian has been my doctor for years. I love him dearly. He is a kind and concerned Dr. Sometimes he's spread a bit thin, but that happens with most Dr.'s. His staff have always been great to work with. I love them all and trust them 100% with my life. Sharon Chasteen

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

Dr. Adrian is nice, once you get in to see him. But getting an appointment or even getting the office staff to answer the phone is beyond ridiculous. They play "GOD" and decide who gets an appointment and who doesn't. They WILL NOT return phone calls or relay messages to Dr. Adrian. He is ill informed and this affects his relationship with his patients. I will not entrust my family's care to him any longer as he refuses to manage his office staff.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

Dr. Adrian has been my doctor for many years and has always been very thorough and efficient. He has always treated me well and I love having him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2009

from 3 hour waits to nasty staff, this Dr. misdiagnosed a serious illness & never returned a call; Dr. was aso rude, lobby looks like a reject from salvation army.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2007