Ratings for Dr. Michael E. Schwartz

He is extremely knowledgeable, kind, always available for help. He gives his private cell phone number and private e-mail address to contact him 7/24/365

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

Doctor does not stay on top of patient problems. Took 2 weeks to get results of a test, then orders another test a week for the test then who knows how long before I get results. In the mean time I have moderate to severe abdominal pain, with nausea. My symptoms have been going on for 8 weeks now with no relief, and no referral for a surgeon yet, diagnosed with an abdominal mass. Requested medication for nausea, doctor would not call it in. I am sick every day with nausea, and other symptoms. I think the Doctor should be more aggressive, get test done in an appropriate amount of time and refer patient as needed, stop dragging it out.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

Went for initial visit to schedule a colonoscopy. As previous rating stated, Dr was very cold, and seemed totally uninterested in me. I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

His approach to hemorrhoid removal is different than most Drs. He uses a patented system and has exclusivity for its use. After going the normal route of hemorrhoid removal with others without success, I found unbelievable relief from my ongoing condition. Three short sessions..less than 1 minute. No problems since..An approach that makes sense. No pain, but you will experience a feeling of uncomfortable fullness in the lower abdominal regeon for about 1/2 day, after each visit. I would highly recommend this alternative approach if you have been told to treat with over the counter meds or go through other types of sugery.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2009

Michael E. Schwartz located in Jupiter FL was most incompetent in treating my hemmroids. He was more interested in me returning over and over as a steady "customer", rather than treating or fixing the condition. Each visit costing me 300.00, after 3 visits my condition is no better than when I started. They also claim that the treatments are "painless" - completely false!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2007

Dr. Michael E. Schwartz's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Jupiter, FL