Ratings for Dr. Remy J. Delplanche

Unethica Unkind to my kids and me, They charged me for my daughter's replacement glasses when they should have been free. Mocked me and insulted me when I tried to verify prices.Anyone would be better! They have childrens's sports classes marked up very, very high I overpaid by at least 75 dollars.. Don't buy here, just search and you'll find a better price!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr Delplanche is a top-notch doctor and he and his staff are absolutely wonderful to work with. I've been going to them for many years and have always been pleased with the high level of expertise, helpfulness, and quality (and Elizabeth's impeccable taste in helping me choose frames!). This year was the topper, though. I tried to re-use old (but still beloved) frames which Dr Delplanche kindly does not apply an extra charge for BTW, and the lab broke my frames. It turns out that each lab has its own policy for handling these mistakes and this lab's policy was very customer unfriendly. However, with Elizabeth's help and negotiating skills, the lab's policy for handling this problem and applying $ pain went from the least customer-friendly policy to better than the best policy I'd seen! I love these guys and look forward to seeing them again next year and for years to come.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Love love them even thought it took a little longer than usual to take me back!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Staff is always very polite and ready to help w/any questions. Doctor was very knowledgeable and answered my questions fully. Staff helped me to pick out great frames. Overall very happy with my visit. They are bilingual in Spanish which is helpful, especially for the elderly.Very good with my child too, made the visit fun.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Love the office setting, Dr. was great help, love my glasses, and the sfatt was very nice!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

I hve been going to Dr. Delplanche for 13 years. He is an excellent doctor. He and his staff have always provided exemplary customer service. Clearly, the care and well being of his patients is his top priority. When I had a problem with my eyes Dr. Delplanche explained the condition and the alternatives clearly. I highly recommend Dr. Delplanche.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2010

The Staff was so helpful on helping pick out the right frame for me. They know what the are doing!!!!!! The DR. was very friendly and knowledgeable, I left the office very happy, and wanting to come back!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2009

Upon walking in the door, receptionist said I should pick out frames for my glasses (first visit and she didn't know what I was there for other than an eye exam). That was my first red flag. Second was Dr. talked WAY too much about how wonderful he was in TaeKwonDo. Final straw was, after 10 min with me he wanted to put plugs in my tear ducts immediately! Said it was to cure dry eyes that I never said I had and was not complaining about. Yikes!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2007

Dr. Remy J. Delplanche's Credentials

• Pacific University - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Beaverton, OR