Ratings for Dr. Carlos A. Cardenas

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!! I DO NOT recommend Dr. Cardenas. He suggested a surgical procedure for my mom, but did not ensure she understood the situation prior to leaving his office. I scheduled another appointment to ask questions to make an informed decision, & Dr. Cardenas tried to rush us out. Most recently, he makes his patients come in for "follow-up" visits to do nothing more but say "lab results were good, thank you." My mom paid over $80 for this unnecessary visit, which was charged to her insurance as another office visit. Per office, patients MUST schedule an appt. to get their results. They do not care about patients; they only care about how much money they can get from the ins. company. The staff did not care to help when my mom's lab results were submitted with incorrect codes. The office manager was not given my message. The office lead (Julianne) asked me to fax the invoice and stated she would call me, but 2.5 hrs later I called the office and she left for the day.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2013

Dr. Cardenas is very personable and truly cares about the patient, skilled surgeon and really helped change my life in a positive way with the procedure recommended.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Don't go here unless you want to get talked into unnecessary surgery and then misdiagnosed with a disease you don't have. Yes, he listens to what you have to say and he spends time explaining things to you. However, it's not worth being told you have a disease and then going through treatment for it when you don't in fact have that disease. Also, he wants to perform surgery all the time when he could easily get the information he needs using x-rays or sonograms (but I'm sure he doesn't make as much money off of it).

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

Dr. Cardenas is wonderful. He was my mom's doctor and is now mine. He's extremely knowledgeable and truly cares about your well being.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

Dr. Cardenas, has a warm, but vibrant manner, which makes uncomfortable visits, comfortable.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2008

Dr. Carlos A. Cardenas's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Nac De Asuncion, Fac De Cien Med, Asuncion, Paraguay (Grad. 1974)