Ratings for Dr. Evan Breth

Very caring and patient MD. Did surgery on my foot last year and it good experience. Recommend highly.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Both my son and I saw Dr. Breth for different reasons. In both cases we were not well served. Surgery on my 2nd toe has left it more disfigured than ever, yes it was straightened but now it sticks up. Ugly to look at! The warts on my son's toe and 2nd digit were surgically removed and they came back. After spending a summer in a cast, it was all for nothing. We went to another MD in Manhattan who patiently applied a different acid and scraped for months until they were all gone. Surgery was not the answer in either case, but at least my son's toe scars have healed. Dr. Breth is a nice man, but did not provide effective results.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

Genuinely caring physician. Helped to correct a foot problem that I have been having for quite some time. Good "bedside" manner. easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2010

Very knowledgeable and honest about my situation. Did not rush to surgery.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2008

Dr. Evan Breth's Credentials

• Burmese

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1998)

GHI