Ratings for Dr. Andrea Quintana

Dr. Q is fabulous. However, when you call for an appointment they push Nurse Practioners on you. Difficult to get an appointment with Dr. Q. NP are not that good. Each time I see one of them I need to go back and see a real doctor.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

I am a new patient of Dr. Quintana. Dr. Quintana and staff are wonderful. They're all very pleasant and make an uncomfortable situation easy as I hate going to doctors. Dr. Quintana has wonderful bedside manners and answers all my questions. Unlike other doctors, Dr. Quintana explained everything clearly in layman's terms. I'm glad a finally found a doctor with whom I feel very comfortable with.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr. Quintana is excellent. She is very understanding and a good listener. Office is clean I'm very happy to have found her

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Dr. Quintana and staff are great!! Very understanding and made me feel so comfortable! I am never going to another doctor!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Dr. Quintana and her entire staff are the best. The staff are friendly and informed. Dr.Quintana, Roseann and John are there to answer all your questions and to help you anyway they can.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Dr Quintana is very professional. Great bedside manner. She diagnosed a problem I had that several doctors missed. She saved my life. My entire family goes to her office. I highly recomend her and her staff.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

I was reprimanded by Dr. Quintana since it was 2 years since my last visit. Um, if I'm not sick, why go to the Dr? Just to put money in your pocket? I don't think so. Then she said she didn't want to refill my dermatology medication because of the fact that it was 2 years since my last visit. On top of that, she gave me an antibiotic that you are not supposed to give to people with Penicillin allergies. CVS made me sign a waiver stating that I agree to purchase the medication against the pharmacist's warning that it is unsafe for those with penicillin allergies to take this particular antibiotic. I will now find a new Dr.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Dr. Quintana is the best. The front desk staff and the office manager are not at all helpful and destroy the wonderful experience with the doctor and her medical assistants.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

The Dr. is very good. The woman at the front window desk needs some interpersonal skills training.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

First of all I am Doctor-phobic, but not with Dr, Quintana. I've been seeing Dr. Quintana for the almost 8 years. Even though I have moved to Florida, I still have her as my families primary care physician and we go back to NY for physicals for my entire family yearly. Though she may look really young, she is very knowledgeable and practices the way doctors did long ago... with patience, understanding and actual caring.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Dr. Andrea Quintana's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1998)

Tufts Health Plans