Ratings for Dr. David A. Goldenberg

I went to see Dr David Goldenberg for a meet & greet. I was so nervous and not sure what was going to happen, he explained more than enough. He's very intelligent and explains with care. For the type of procedure I need he made me feel ok about it. Thx to this amazing Dr I'm getting a colonoscopy in the future and feel less stressed. He's a really great Dr and would recommend him to anyone that's needs this type of care. Thanks Dr Goldenberg for your kindness, caring and compassion for what you do!!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

I had seen this doctor years ago before the availability of the internet to rate doctors and share experiences. This doctor had me in the hospital for 6 days due to Crohn's disease. 6 days of an IV, Prednisone and soups, jello, Etc. I had to demand to be discharged as I felt I could do the very same at home. Within 6 months, I wound up in an ER, different hospital, had a lower bowel resection. After the procedure the surgeons told me that they didn't know how I made it so long. Another words, I was merely a cash cow to this doctor who ultimately did nothing for me and having the surgeons feedback told me what I already knew. That I needed surgery at the time of this doctors care. Instead I suffered a lot longer than needed. I would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone, there are entirely too many caring specialists to see in NJ.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

Understanding and very knowledgable. Does procedures at a great ambulatory surgery center.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2011

I had a lot of differnt issues when I went to see Dr. G. He was so easy to talk to and he took such good care of me and my family. He would not stop helping me until we found out what was the problem.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

Dr. David A. Goldenberg's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1974)

Kaiser-Permanente