Ratings for Dr. Bernard J. Lehrhoff

From the onset of a kidney stone episode it was totally remedied within three days. He got me to the office, medical facility, and Newark Stone Center to remove a series of large stones quickly. He continues to excel as one of the Top Doctors in NJ yearly. This is a well deserved honor as his dedication to his patients is totally committed. His office is a well oiled machine due to his dedicated staff. It is a pleasure to see him and his staff on my follow up visits.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

Dr. Lehrhoff is very smart, but he rushes through patients. I never felt as though enough time was spent. When I had a hospital procedure done, he didn't even explain to my family what had happened. He and other people at his office also regularly tried to refer me to private facilities where he had an ownership interest (and my copays would be higher) rather than hospitals. I was told by his staff the facilities had newer equipment and I would get better care. The office staff does a very bad job of managing calls - scheduling any type of following can require many, many phone calls, and insisting on facilities that were not partially owned by the doctors just seemed to complicate things as he is only there certain days. My overall experience with this practice was a big disappointment.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

Dr. Lehrhoff is a very experienced urologist. He is often able to resolve problems that stump other urologists. However, there is no denying that he is often over-booked.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2009

There is a sense of being rushed. Ive seen him for literally 2 minutes and it was $200. He definately is knowledgable but always overbooks.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2009

While Dr. Lehrhoff was always available and willing to squeeze you in for an appointment, I always felt rushed in his office. I wasn't always certain he was listening fully to my concerns and he seemed to write me a quick script and tell me to follow up in a month.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

Highly recommended; Excellent, very knowledgeable and "does listen to the patient and the their concerns" not like others doctors who "listen & run out" to the next patient

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

Great doctor. Very helpful and knowledgeable. He listens to the patient problems and provides quality care. Staff is also very co-operative. Overall..Dr Lehrhoff is world class health care provider.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008

Dr. Bernard J. Lehrhoff's Credentials

• Spanish

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1976)