You may also like

Rate Dr. Peter M. Coletti

Dr. Peter M. Coletti's Ratings

I have had many procedures at this office. Drs. Coletti and Duarte are true patient care professionals and obvioulsy knowledgeable. They are truly talented and although my procedures were complicated, they came out 100% perfect. I highly recommend this office! The office staff is also excellent and appointments have very low wait times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2868005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Horrible, self-important man. Rude, late, demeaning. Never again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2801184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Visiting the United States I suffered a traumatic falls which required several surgeries and extensive dental work. I was referred by the Maxillofacial Surgeon to Dr. Peter Coletti, in whom I found a capable professional that offered me detailed medical explanation of what my case required; he could explain step by step what the process would be even being a very complicated case, he heard my concerns and in a very trusty way guided me to make the best decisions. All of this in an environment of an office with excellent conditions, punctuality in the appointments and most importantly, taking into consideration the periods of time I could spend within the United States, expediting any process that would require too much time. In summary, I can highly recommend Dr. Coletti’s services for which I am completely satisfied.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2798995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

My dental health had been an issue my entire life. I came from a Latin-American country and not always going to the dentist was a positive experience, so I grew up with a lot of "fears" regarding dentist visits. The time went on and I found my overall mouth in a very bad condition, but always I managed to stay away from going to the dentist, until one day one of my "visible" molars broke. With tears, fear and messed up feeling I started the search of a Dentist with Sedation, knowing that I wouldn't be able to do anything without it. I made a list and started calling, always looking for a Spanish speaking dentist, the case is that the staff that best took care of me by phone was the staff at Plantation Dental Arts, and been in an emergency they recommend me to go to Dr. Peter Coletti who had availability for me in a short period of time. And there I went, full of fears and very teary. Dr. Coletti took his time to go over my dental history, review each x-ray and talked to me and gave me step by step what I needed.
I did all the steps and even a little bit more, it was a BIG treatment that included surgery, extractions, crown, implants and veneers. Each day was a total positive experience and less than year from my first visit (July 2014) I am totally done with my treatment with a brand new smile and happiest as ever! For the first time I am "mouth pain free" and for the first time ever I am not afraid to go to the dentist.
I gave Dr. Coletti more than 5 stars, he is a Doctor who love what he does, he takes pride on his job and wants to give the best to each patient, his team is as nice as him, all of them take the time to know you as a person and treat you with compassion and respect. Dr. Coletti even took time of his personal life to make phone call to follow up with me the day and the following day from my biggest surgery. I am going to miss going there, ha-ha. But sure I am that I won't miss a dentist appointment again because going there is a total positive experience.
Thank you Dr. Coletti for making a brand new me :-)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2780231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

When I was a teenager, I could have a large cavity fixed without even using a local anesthetic. As I got into my 50’s, my teeth became hypersensitive to the point where a simple exam/cleaning became almost intolerable. After having a small restoration done last year by our family dentist, I realized I had developed a full-blown phobia of dental procedures. It is a debilitating fear that has become an embarrassment for me. Early this year, I discovered that I would need to have two very large 25 y.o. silver amalgam filling replaced in my back molars and I knew that there was no way I could tolerate the procedure without sedation. So I started researching dentists who could provide true IV sedation – not the little “pill” that I had previously tried unsuccessfully. I researched dentists from FL to CA and finally settled on Dr. Peter Coletti of Plantation Dental Arts Associates.
The first thing I noticed when I met with Dr. Coletti is he took a good 20 minutes just to get to know me better. Usually a dentist or Dr. only spends about 5 minutes with you then “whips out the prescription pad”. He took some X-rays and spent as much time as needed going over them with me and answering all my detailed questions. Dr. Coletti himself is a licensed anesthetist but also employs a CRNA to assist in the procedures. The treatment area blew me away – it looks like a modern operating room – with state-of-the-art equipment to guarantee safety. Dr. C put together a detailed treatment plan and I made the appointment.
The day of the procedure I met the CRNA who is a former military Pararescue Jumper (PJ) with about 40 years experience. He has a great personality and I felt very comfortable and safe. The IV was completely painless – this guy has a great technique – and I was not anxious at all. I watched the medicine enter the tube to my hand, and the next thing I remember is waking up and being told the procedure is finished, including a difficult root canal. It felt like I had blinked my eyes and it was over. My head was 100% clear about 15 minutes later.
I got the two permanent restorations installed yesterday and Dr. Coletti took every precaution to ensure my comfort. I had a little local due to the sensitivity of one tooth, but Dr. C took the time to make sure the process was completely pain free. The teeth feel awesome! No pain, no hot/cold sensitivity and no bite sensitivity. The cosmetics are beyond my expectations, the restorations look, feel and function like my original teeth.
My wife was so impressed she scheduled a crown for next month with the IV sedation, and two of my work colleagues after hearing my story today are making appointments as well.
While Dr. C’s work is above and beyond, his prices were incredibly reasonable. In fact, the actual cost of the procedure was ½ what I was guessing it would be when I went for my initial consultation. He makes his high-quality care affordable to everyone.
At the end of the day, I am the worst dental patient on the planet and Dr. C is one of the nicest and best dentists I have met. He puts 110% into his work and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. I wanted to share this experience in the hope it will help someone who is looking for absolutely pain and anxiety free dentistry. This guy seriously is the “real deal”!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Very satisfied with the service and the staff at this office. The hygienist did a great job with my son's cleaning. Will certainly recommend this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2763621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I recently took my son to Dr. Coletti. He had a bunch of cavaties, and needed numerous root canals and crowns. Dr. Coletti was terrific. He took the time to get to know us before he even took x-rays. His explanation of my son's problems were clear and concise and the plan to "restore" his mouth made a lot of sense. He has since done the root canals and temp crowns and the work seems to be first-class. He has been kind, caring and I would recommend him to anyone. Also his office staff is wonderful too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

This is my first time going to Dr Coletti's office. I was in lot's of pain. Dr. Coletti assured me that he can take care of my emergency. After the root canal procedure was done, the next day Dr. Coletti call to check on me. I thank him for that due to most doctors have their assistant/nurse call. My hats off to you Dr. Coletti and your staff for making that painful day a pain free day. God bless all of you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2749748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Dr Coletti is a wonderful Dr, I find him through my insurance company, he is the best Dentist I know, and I 'm bring my family to his office, Dr Coletti has a excellent assistants , I had great experience with them

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

So glad that Dr. Coletti has been my dentist over 13 years now. I travel over 35 miles in each direction from Miami to see him and he is worth every minute of the drive. He is in a category of his own when it comes to patient attention, quality, knowledge, and overall outstanding patient care. His office is ultra clean and has always been accommodating to me when an emergency situation comes up to get me in for an last minute appointment. Dr. Coletti has put me to sleep for several procedures that i was terrified about. He took me through it step by step like a true professional with ease and made it a piece of cake for me. He is very honest, thoughtful, and tries to do what you want if it is possible. The outcomes have always come out terrific and makes you feel safe and secure during everything, i am so glad he is my dentist and will never go to anyone else. Thank God for Dr. Colletti and Duarte and his wonderful staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734227].votes_count ]]