Ratings for Dr. David S. Peterson

I have had problems with sleep for most of my life. Dr. Peterson took my problems seriously, listened to me and related to my childhood trauma and anxiety and possible genetic predisposition to sleep problems. The first plan did not work so well but the second did and I have been sleeping well for the first time in a very, very long time. I did not find Dr. Peterson until I was 66 yrs old, I am now 68. I missed out on a lot of sleep and suffered through many miserable days and nights. If you are likewise suffering, I recommend that you go see Dr. Peterson now and don't give up until he finds the answer because he will.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. David Peterson is a caring and trustworthy doctor with an open ear and heart. He cares about his patients and makes sure that they have the best care possible. He has completed 3 eye surgeries on me and out of 10 doctors he is by far the best. He makes sure my pain is controlled and is always out for my best interest. He has helped me with the Air Force trying to send me TDY because of my medical condition and cared enough to stop them. I advise anyone who is looking for eye surgery to defiantly see this doctor. I felt very comfortable when seeing him and would use his expertise with eyes any day! GREAT DOCTOR!!! His employees are also very understanding and help out to the best of their abilities!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2008

Dr. David Peterson is a warm, caring MD who really listens. He is a neurologist whose specialty is SLEEP MEDICINE. Anyone with sleep apnea concerns should go to him rather than to a large hospital setting where they may be overlooked. Dr. Peterson has a sleep lab in his office and never evaluates more than two patients per night there. He personally reviews the sleep study results and discusses them thoroughly with patients. Thanks to him, I will soon be getting the treatment I need for my sleep apnea.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2007

Dr. David S. Peterson's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)