Dr. Weiling Mah

Ratings for Dr. Weiling Mah

Lack of basin medical knowledge. Ingored other professional suggestions .

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I attended the drop- in clinic, with scratches that wouldn't heal. Dr. Mah looked, listened, made her diagnosis, and also took the time to discuss the possible impact of grooming products and supplements. I found Dr. Mah very thoughtful, very easy to talk to and open to discussing more than the single symptom. I will be trying to see her in the future. Thank you Dr. Mah. Aileen G

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

She barely talked to me during my appointment, but she listed to everything I said, and helped me with what I came for. So overall pretty good.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Dr Mah treated me recently and was polite, friendly and efficient. I'll take her any day of the week over Dr Nelson (who does walk-ins some days at the same clinic).

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Understated and efficient manner about her. Suited me fine.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Like talking to a corpse, just sat in awkward silence as she typed didn't explain anything. I asked her how my rx was to be taken she said just take it. So frustrated and put out. No people skills.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

I think she was overwhelmed with information on the same subject since she offered me nothing. No advice, no questions. I could have talked until I was blue in the face in attempt to give her a full picture but to no avail. Lacking in initiative and ability to probe.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

I had been having a health problem for a while. The walk in clinic doctor was horrible. I saw Dr. Mah and she dealt with the problem and ordered the appropriate tests and phoned me to tell me the results. Knowledgeable, caring and very efficient. A good doctor !!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2008

I had my first appointment with Dr. Mah today, and I found her service to be extremely thorough and informative. I presented her with about a dozen or more different symptoms I'd been concerned about, and she took the time to piece together the whole picture for me -- asking me further questions as needed. She explained my situation to me and made a plan for follow-up tests. My health is really important to me and it was nice to feel I was in capable hands. I would highly recommend Dr. Mah.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2008

I like her - very good, nice personality. Found my referral was done immediately. She actually phoned me at home to discuss a test result with me. I like her a lot!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2007