Ratings for Dr. Marshall Dahl

It is interesting to note that other people have been referred to a psychiatrist when they presented their symptoms to Dr. Dahl. It must be because of my mental health issues that I have issues with my proximal muscles and have difficulty standing.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Dr Dahl is a wonderful person: warm, attentive, kind. His presence is soothing and encouraging. I am glad to have been referred to him, I highly recommend him. I'm

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr. Dahl has been my doctor for more than 23 years. He is knowledgeable and compassionate and never judges you, when your sugars may not be where they should be. He is a doctor that truly cares for his patients. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr. Dahl was recommended to me by my family doctor. I was pleased by his professional manners and his compassion. He did everything I expect from a doctor - he was on time, he greeted me warmly, he listened, he explained my condition and suggested treatment plan. His receptionist was also very nice and helpful. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

My most recent visit to Dr Dahl was very positive. I was greeted in a friendly and courteous manner by the receptionist upon arrival and shortly thereafter i met with Dr Dahl. He was thorough, attentive and professional. Thank you for putting me at ease!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

The best Doctor I have ever encountered. Diabetes knowledge is second to none. He actually listens to what patients have to say unlike many specialists I have been referred too.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

He was a good doctor but I expected to hear something more knowledgeable from him. I get more solutions to solve my problems from Dr Axe on youtube.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Visits are friendly, albeit a little rushed (under 3 minutes in-and-out), but Dr. Dahl answers all questions, explains things and is in good mood every time. I would recommend him to anyone. Competent staff, punctuality of appointments, easy to get a hold of over the phone.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

I am a female who saw Dr. Dahl in Sept. 2015. My husband and I found him and his intern, Dr. Perez, to be thoughtful, patient, professional, and compassionate. I was impressed with his thoroughness, and more so, when he phoned me to convey the results of the final tests. My husband and I are planning on sending him flowers/chocolates as a thank you.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I am a female and was referred to Dr. Dhal for my high testosterone level which my M.D said was abnormal and was very concerned about, he felt the depression I was experiencing could all be related to something hormonal going on. At my first appointment with Dr. Dhal he prescribed me medication to lower my testosterone but didn't give me any hint of why my testosterone would be high in the first place. I still left with a high perception of him and thought he was so kind. On my second appointment with him he told me that my testosterone level that I had gone in with initially was not abnormal ?? If it wasn't abnormal why did he give me medication to "normalize" it ? He dismissed me and didn't mention anything about the medication he gave me to continue or to stop taking it .. then wrote a follow up to my doctor that basically told him that I had mental health problems and needed to see a psychiatrist ............. My M.D's reaction to Dr. Dhal's follow up was ... Yes I already know she has depression, I sent you to her for a hormonal issue, not a mental health diagnosis. I was sent for more blood tests and an ultrasound and they found 3 cysts on my ovary and other hormones were also abnormal. I was then diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome which I would say is the root cause of my "mental health problems". No one should be treated like that, period.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015