Ratings for Dr. Marshall Dahl

I was very impressed with Dr Dahl's kindness, professionalism and the care he gave me. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr Dahl is a great Dr. Very patient, very knowledgeable and so kind. I would recommend him and his staff to anyone with Graves Disease. In 2012, I was so nervous and he answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr. Marshall Dahl is kind, informative, efficient and has an open mind! He listened to me, where other doctors failed he triumphed! If you have any health issues that relate to his specialty he is the man to see so you can get well and on with your lifešŸŒ¹

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I was very very nervous before seeing Dr. Dahl but his warm and kind nature put me at ease right away. We were quickly able to come up with a plan that worked for me and I left the appointment feeling assured and hopeful.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr. Dahl is a great endocrinologist. He is very kind and has helped me alot over the years. He explains thing in an easy to understand way. He is compassionate. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Don't see this doctor! He barely spent 10 minutes with me on my first visit! He doesn't listen. It truly is a sad world when everything is about making money with doctors. Don't waste your time.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Dr. Dahl was referred to me by my family doctor a several years ago. I was very nervous to see him and although he was kind and informative, his receptionist/assistant was not very friendly. After a few years, I recently returned to see the Doctor and once again received wonderful care from him and his new assistant. What a lovely and kind woman she is!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I just met this doctor today and he was fantastic . Appointment was right on time his office staff very kind and helpful. He is a doecialist that makes you feel very comfortable as if you are very well taken care of . I felt very reassured he would get to the bottom of my issues/symptoms and went out of his way right at Christmas time to make sure I got tests in as soon as possible . Very knowledgable and great way of explaining so you can understand what might be going on . Feel very confident he can help me .

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Dr. Dahl is one of the best Dr.'s I deal with. He is very knowledgeable and very communicative. I would highly recommend Dr. Dahl. He has been my Endocrinologist for several years. Get him. He is the BEST!!!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

It is interesting to note that other people have been referred to a psychiatrist when they presented their symptoms to Dr. Dahl. It must be because of my mental health issues that I have issues with my proximal muscles and have difficulty standing.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016