Ratings for Dr. Marshall Dahl

Dr. Dahl is one of the best Dr.'s I deal with. He is very knowledgeable and very communicative. I would highly recommend Dr. Dahl. He has been my Endocrinologist for several years. Get him. He is the BEST!!!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

It is interesting to note that other people have been referred to a psychiatrist when they presented their symptoms to Dr. Dahl. It must be because of my mental health issues that I have issues with my proximal muscles and have difficulty standing.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Dr Dahl is a wonderful person: warm, attentive, kind. His presence is soothing and encouraging. I am glad to have been referred to him, I highly recommend him. I'm

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr. Dahl has been my doctor for more than 23 years. He is knowledgeable and compassionate and never judges you, when your sugars may not be where they should be. He is a doctor that truly cares for his patients. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr. Dahl was recommended to me by my family doctor. I was pleased by his professional manners and his compassion. He did everything I expect from a doctor - he was on time, he greeted me warmly, he listened, he explained my condition and suggested treatment plan. His receptionist was also very nice and helpful. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

My most recent visit to Dr Dahl was very positive. I was greeted in a friendly and courteous manner by the receptionist upon arrival and shortly thereafter i met with Dr Dahl. He was thorough, attentive and professional. Thank you for putting me at ease!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

The best Doctor I have ever encountered. Diabetes knowledge is second to none. He actually listens to what patients have to say unlike many specialists I have been referred too.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

He was a good doctor but I expected to hear something more knowledgeable from him. I get more solutions to solve my problems from Dr Axe on youtube.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Visits are friendly, albeit a little rushed (under 3 minutes in-and-out), but Dr. Dahl answers all questions, explains things and is in good mood every time. I would recommend him to anyone. Competent staff, punctuality of appointments, easy to get a hold of over the phone.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

I am a female who saw Dr. Dahl in Sept. 2015. My husband and I found him and his intern, Dr. Perez, to be thoughtful, patient, professional, and compassionate. I was impressed with his thoroughness, and more so, when he phoned me to convey the results of the final tests. My husband and I are planning on sending him flowers/chocolates as a thank you.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015