You may also like

Rate Dr. Marshall Dahl

Dr. Marshall Dahl's Ratings

I can't believe what others have been saying. I first met Dr. Dahl when I was pregnant, from the get go he was so compassionate... So interested and very upbeat. Since I first met him he's always kept the same upbeat caring and compassionate attitude and I've NEVER seen a patient leave his office upset with him. He works out of Vancouver, I live in Burnaby and can't afford to drive there so when I need a percription change, we talk over the phone, discuss options and go on from there. I don't like male Drs, and having him as a male Dr scared me... But I look forward to our appointments because I know no matter what, diabetes related or not he'll listen.

The ONLY bad thing is... One of his receptionists is very rude and condescending.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2904669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2015

The people below are either friends or the doctor is doing what they want so they like him. Lol
I found the Doctor to be dismissive. He barely talked to me and then came up with some scripts for medication. I would like to find a doctor that is willing to listen to the background and make a decision WITH a patient. That's not Dr. Dahl

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2897030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2015

ive been seeing dr.dahl for umpteen yrs..he;s always friendly,.kind.listens.then talks,.im a diabetic and have 5 ''strokes''and he has more credentials''than I have shoes''------im seeing him tomorrow and am looking forward to me health concerns,.with by far the best DR.one could hope for......he is always punctual,.and both ''nancys''[secretary]are on the ball....thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2888021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2015

I can't understand how anyone could possibly say anything negative about this caring and compassionate physician . As a caregiver myself ,this doctor not only appears current with his knowledge but is an excellent clinician,showing much empathy.Keep up the good work Dr Dahl!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2882177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Like the "reviewer" before me, I am very surprised to see the negative comments below. Personally, I have great faith in Dr. Dahl. For me, notwithstanding my health problems, which are many and complex, it is always a pleasure to visit him. I find Dr. Dahl to be very personable and supportive and his outlook is always as positive as possible. He also clearly knows his stuff. But more than that, he's shown me that he cares. He has "gone the the extra mile" for me on more than one occasion. Finally, unlike some specialists, he has consistently been willing and able to answer my questions in a direct and understandable manner. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2837793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Wow. I'm shocked at the negative comments although I certainly would not question the experiences of others. Dr. Dahl has been incredibly supportive and helpful to me. On several occasions I have had concerns about side effects and phoned his office: he has phoned me back the same day and been absolutely helpful. I love this guy. I feel very lucky to have him in my corner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2808929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

I'm surprised to read the previous ratings of Dr. Dahl. My experience was very positive. Although it was a short visit, he was thorough and took the time to explain the results so I understood. He also asked twice if I had any questions. It was straight forward and I actually thought he was warm and far from dismissive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2806645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr Dahl is the most dismissive Doctor I have ever been to. My initial visit was all of 10 minutes which was ridiculous. My second visit was all of 5 minutes! I didn't even get the chance to ask a question and I have some serious medical issues. I left with the feeling that he does not care! What specialist spends 5 minutes with a patient?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2800046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Don't bother wasting your time with him. He had lost his passion to help people.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2799663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I was late for my first appointment by 14 minutes for a number of reasons. And he would not book me again. a Dr who prefers punishment over Hippocratic Oath in helping others.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2794254].votes_count ]]