Ratings for Dr. Marshall Dahl

Don't see this doctor! He barely spent 10 minutes with me on my first visit! He doesn't listen. It truly is a sad world when everything is about making money with doctors. Don't waste your time.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Dr. Dahl was referred to me by my family doctor a several years ago. I was very nervous to see him and although he was kind and informative, his receptionist/assistant was not very friendly. After a few years, I recently returned to see the Doctor and once again received wonderful care from him and his new assistant. What a lovely and kind woman she is!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I just met this doctor today and he was fantastic . Appointment was right on time his office staff very kind and helpful. He is a doecialist that makes you feel very comfortable as if you are very well taken care of . I felt very reassured he would get to the bottom of my issues/symptoms and went out of his way right at Christmas time to make sure I got tests in as soon as possible . Very knowledgable and great way of explaining so you can understand what might be going on . Feel very confident he can help me .

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Dr. Dahl is one of the best Dr.'s I deal with. He is very knowledgeable and very communicative. I would highly recommend Dr. Dahl. He has been my Endocrinologist for several years. Get him. He is the BEST!!!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

It is interesting to note that other people have been referred to a psychiatrist when they presented their symptoms to Dr. Dahl. It must be because of my mental health issues that I have issues with my proximal muscles and have difficulty standing.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Dr Dahl is a wonderful person: warm, attentive, kind. His presence is soothing and encouraging. I am glad to have been referred to him, I highly recommend him. I'm

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr. Dahl has been my doctor for more than 23 years. He is knowledgeable and compassionate and never judges you, when your sugars may not be where they should be. He is a doctor that truly cares for his patients. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr. Dahl was recommended to me by my family doctor. I was pleased by his professional manners and his compassion. He did everything I expect from a doctor - he was on time, he greeted me warmly, he listened, he explained my condition and suggested treatment plan. His receptionist was also very nice and helpful. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

My most recent visit to Dr Dahl was very positive. I was greeted in a friendly and courteous manner by the receptionist upon arrival and shortly thereafter i met with Dr Dahl. He was thorough, attentive and professional. Thank you for putting me at ease!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

The best Doctor I have ever encountered. Diabetes knowledge is second to none. He actually listens to what patients have to say unlike many specialists I have been referred too.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016