You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Marshall Dahl

My most recent visit to Dr Dahl was very positive. I was greeted in a friendly and courteous manner by the receptionist upon arrival and shortly thereafter i met with Dr Dahl. He was thorough, attentive and professional. Thank you for putting me at ease!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

The best Doctor I have ever encountered. Diabetes knowledge is second to none. He actually listens to what patients have to say unlike many specialists I have been referred too.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Visits are friendly, albeit a little rushed (under 3 minutes in-and-out), but Dr. Dahl answers all questions, explains things and is in good mood every time. I would recommend him to anyone. Competent staff, punctuality of appointments, easy to get a hold of over the phone.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

I am a female who saw Dr. Dahl in Sept. 2015. My husband and I found him and his intern, Dr. Perez, to be thoughtful, patient, professional, and compassionate. I was impressed with his thoroughness, and more so, when he phoned me to convey the results of the final tests. My husband and I are planning on sending him flowers/chocolates as a thank you.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I am a female and was referred to Dr. Dhal for my high testosterone level which my M.D said was abnormal and was very concerned about, he felt the depression I was experiencing could all be related to something hormonal going on. At my first appointment with Dr. Dhal he prescribed me medication to lower my testosterone but didn't give me any hint of why my testosterone would be high in the first place. I still left with a high perception of him and thought he was so kind. On my second appointment with him he told me that my testosterone level that I had gone in with initially was not abnormal ?? If it wasn't abnormal why did he give me medication to "normalize" it ? He dismissed me and didn't mention anything about the medication he gave me to continue or to stop taking it .. then wrote a follow up to my doctor that basically told him that I had mental health problems and needed to see a psychiatrist ............. My M.D's reaction to Dr. Dhal's follow up was ... Yes I already know she has depression, I sent you to her for a hormonal issue, not a mental health diagnosis. I was sent for more blood tests and an ultrasound and they found 3 cysts on my ovary and other hormones were also abnormal. I was then diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome which I would say is the root cause of my "mental health problems". No one should be treated like that, period.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

I can't believe what others have been saying. I first met Dr. Dahl when I was pregnant, from the get go he was so compassionate... So interested and very upbeat. Since I first met him he's always kept the same upbeat caring and compassionate attitude and I've NEVER seen a patient leave his office upset with him. He works out of Vancouver, I live in Burnaby and can't afford to drive there so when I need a percription change, we talk over the phone, discuss options and go on from there. I don't like male Drs, and having him as a male Dr scared me... But I look forward to our appointments because I know no matter what, diabetes related or not he'll listen. The ONLY bad thing is... One of his receptionists is very rude and condescending.

Submitted August 25, 2015

The people below are either friends or the doctor is doing what they want so they like him. Lol I found the Doctor to be dismissive. He barely talked to me and then came up with some scripts for medication. I would like to find a doctor that is willing to listen to the background and make a decision WITH a patient. That's not Dr. Dahl

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

ive been seeing dr.dahl for umpteen yrs..he;s always friendly,.kind.listens.then talks,.im a diabetic and have 5 ''strokes''and he has more credentials''than I have shoes''------im seeing him tomorrow and am looking forward to me health concerns,.with by far the best DR.one could hope for......he is always punctual,.and both ''nancys''[secretary]are on the ball....thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

I can't understand how anyone could possibly say anything negative about this caring and compassionate physician . As a caregiver myself ,this doctor not only appears current with his knowledge but is an excellent clinician,showing much empathy.Keep up the good work Dr Dahl!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr. Marshall Dahl's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My most recent visit to Dr Dahl was very positive. I was greeted in a friendly and courteous manner by the receptionist upon arrival and shortly thereafter i me..."

May 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best Doctor I have ever encountered. Diabetes knowledge is second to none. He actually listens to what patients have to say unlike many specialists I have b..."

April 20, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "He was a good doctor but I expected to hear something more knowledgeable from him. I get more solutions to solve my problems from Dr Axe on youtube. "

April 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Visits are friendly, albeit a little rushed (under 3 minutes in-and-out), but Dr. Dahl answers all questions, explains things and is in good mood every time. I ..."

March 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a female who saw Dr. Dahl in Sept. 2015. My husband and I found him and his intern, Dr. Perez, to be thoughtful, patient, professional, and compassionate. ..."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I am a female and was referred to Dr. Dhal for my high testosterone level which my M.D said was abnormal and was very concerned about, he felt the depression I ..."

October 25, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I can't believe what others have been saying. I first met Dr. Dahl when I was pregnant, from the get go he was so compassionate... So interested and very upbeat..."

August 25, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "The people below are either friends or the doctor is doing what they want so they like him. Lol I found the Doctor to be dismissive. He barely talked to me and..."

August 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "ive been seeing dr.dahl for umpteen yrs..he;s always friendly,.kind.listens.then talks,.im a diabetic and have 5 ''strokes''and he has more credentials''than I..."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't understand how anyone could possibly say anything negative about this caring and compassionate physician . As a caregiver myself ,this doctor not only a..."

July 31, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Like the "reviewer" before me, I am very surprised to see the negative comments below. Personally, I have great faith in Dr. Dahl. For me, notwithstanding my ..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Wow. I'm shocked at the negative comments although I certainly would not question the experiences of others. Dr. Dahl has been incredibly supportive and helpful..."

May 15, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I'm surprised to read the previous ratings of Dr. Dahl. My experience was very positive. Although it was a short visit, he was thorough and took the time to exp..."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Dahl is the most dismissive Doctor I have ever been to. My initial visit was all of 10 minutes which was ridiculous. My second visit was all of 5 minutes! I ..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Don't bother wasting your time with him. He had lost his passion to help people."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was late for my first appointment by 14 minutes for a number of reasons. And he would not book me again. a Dr who prefers punishment over Hippocratic Oath in..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I agree with the previous review describing this doctor as being dismissive. It is a complete waste of time dealing with Dr Dahl as he is complacent and is not..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I found the Doctor to be dismissive. He seemed unwilling to look at the whole picture of what I was facing. Was just - Here's a script for some pills. After ..."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very kind and helpful. One of the best doctors I've seen."

February 7, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Safe yourself some time and go see another doctor. Dr. Dahl shows absolutely no interest in getting to the bottom of the problem. I found him to be very dism..."

November 20, 2014