Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Saraydarian

I have had foot problems for years and have seen multiple podiatrist in the Central Maine area. Every other specialist felt that because of my age (33) surgery should not be an option until all other avenues were explored. I have been through PT, OT, expensive custom orthodics and braces, NSAIDS, steroid creams, and offered injections. Having rheumatoid since my early 20s, my feet were the first and most affected area. As a Mom of 5 very active children I could not wait it out any longer. I found Dr. Saradarian via an internet search and was able to get my initial appoinment within 48 hours of calling. I showed up to my appointment with a rather cranky and rambunctious 3 year old and a 9 year old boy with a horrible morning attitude. Dr. Saraydarian walked into the room and spent the first 10 minutes talking to my boys, who he then gave a few foot models to before beginning his converataion with myself. Before talking about why I was there he wanted to know about my lifestyle, my activities, and my hobbies. He then assessed my condition and immediately recommend I have a procedure. Eight days later I was in the OR. I'm now 10 days post-op and THANKFUL! The most difficult part of my recovery have been remaining idol, but I have followed orders and I have been able to manage pain with OTC ibuprofen and ice. I highly recommend Dr. Saraydarian. His personality is phenomenal and his expertise is admirable.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Saraydarian exceeded my expectations. From my first appointment i was bery comfortable and knew he was the right doctor. He lisyens and exlpaims very kind person who is down to earth. I knew i was in good hands. Thank you very much for excellent care. Tim higgins

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

through and right on target. Solved my problem and I have never felt better

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Great confidence,skill and knowledge. Positive and upbeat bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

Great doctor and skillful surgeon. Very self assured but he deserves to be. Both personable and professional. Explains with foot model just what he is going to do to avoid any confusion. Takes a conservative approach, very calm and reassuring. Explicit about follow-up instructions

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

I've had other foot surgery by orthopedists and podiatrists, all Rheumatoid Arthritis related. Dr. Saraydarian knew what I needed, communicated extremely well, was very responsive and did all he could to get me well. I would recommend him to anyone, at least for the kind of complicated surgery I experienced; I would not know otherwise. After the surgery I had an unrelated bone break in the foot and he had me come in on Friday night and Sunday morning to follow up, way outside office hours. As my condition changed he modified the proposed treatment, but it would have been bad not to modify after the changed condition. My insurance is Martin's Point. Nice man, great service, highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

he seemed helpful at first but I followed his advice without positive result and the procedure he followed made the situation worse. He is a gladhander with a pleasant disposition but not a good doctor.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

He is a very knowledgeable doctor and surgeon. I would recommend other people to see him at his Brunswick office. I am very happy with the result of my foot now. I am eight weeks out of surgery now and feeling much better. Thank you Dr. Saraydarian for caring and be compassion with me and my family.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

Fantastic experience. Great personality and sense of humor. Took personal interest in my health and comfort. Went above and beyond to be sure my surgery was healing properly. I found him to be very, very knowledgeable. I disagree with whoever said he did not listen--he really listened to me and made modifications for my comfort. He is the best! And his staff is terrific.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

Dr. Michael C. Saraydarian's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1996)