Ratings for Dr. Thomas D'Amico

Dr. D'Amico is amazing. His surgical skills are amazing. His staff is amazing. His surgery center is amazing. Words cannot do justice to the quality of care we have received and the incredible helpfulness of all the people associated with Dr. D'Amico, a world-class surgeon with an amazing support system. There is no higher recommendation. He is a lifesaver.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

Dr. Damico and Scott His PA Saved my life. 1 was 21 years old when i was diagnosed with lung cancer. they removed part of my left lung and i couldnt be healthier today. I am only 22 now and going through something like this has been very hard, but Damico has been amazing! his support, encouagement, love, and most of all his knowledge is amazing!!! he is one of the best thats for sure!!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2009

Comlicated surgery in 1999. Go back once a year for checkups. Would not be around today if not for Dr. D'Amico and his staff. He is a busy person always give you as much time as you need.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008

i was hospitalized 3 times for surgeries performed by Dr. D'Amico, at DUMC. he & his residents, and nurses, as directed by him, were excellent in quality of care and knowledge. i was followed up in his clinic for 5 years, and i don't believe i could have had a better doctor for the treatment given me, by Dr. D'Amico.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008

This highly rated MD went on vacation the day after he performed complicated surgery on my wife. Following an 11-day stay in the hospital he discharged my wife. My wife died at home that very night. When I tried to contact D'Amico, I was told he was out of the country. It took approximately 60 days before he sent me a letter of condolence. I filed a grievance with the NC Medical Board but apparently there was not enough evidence to take action against D'Amico.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007

Dr. Thomas D'Amico's Credentials

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1987)