Ratings for Dr. T. BRIAN Truluck

Rude. Once he found out that I was divorced with three kids, he was just very rude like.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

At 32, I had a very uncommom pregnancy that caused severe hemorrhaging from my uterine artery along with a risk for hysterectomy. Dr. Truluck performed an emergency surgery and saved my uterus. Even if the outcome had not been this successful, I know he would have tried all options before performing the hysterectomy. He is a doctor I fully trust and have confidence in, and I know he cares about what is in the best interest of his patients.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

Such a sweet doctor!! Very patient with you, doesn't talk down to you, and extremely smart and knows his stuff!! Will only see Dr. Truluck!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

He is the best doctor I have ever had. With my third pregnancy I was seeing Dr.Thomas T. Vradelis in Morehead which was a total creep, I almost died under his care when he sow my ovary twisted and died in my 3rd pregnancy during an ultra sound at 8 weeks he sow the bad ovary and said it was my bowels. Anyway I ended up in the emergency room and thats when I met the most wonderful doctor DR. Truluck he preformed the emergency surgery to save my life and my babies. He is very professional and very knowledgeable. I love this doctor he delivered my 3rd baby girl healthy and beautiful. Thanks to him I am alive and my baby is alive. His the only doctor I would trust around here

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

Doctor on every occasion fails to make eye contact with patient. He is very old fashioned and not too interested in any of the patients comments concerns or problems. At every appt. i informed him that my son rarely moved in utero and no precautions were ever taken. VERY short office visits as if he has no time for your individual problems. I rated this docotr as i did becuase of the lack of care or interest he showed in my pregnancy. In the end, my son was stillborn. He is the type that thinks just because he has been practicing for so long and MOST of the time everything will turn out ok, he does not bother himself with patient complaints and never once addressed the fact that my sons movements were minute. He simply said..."well, thats not normal."

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

Dr. T. BRIAN Truluck's Credentials

• Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med, Charleston Sc 29425 (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Bern, NC