Ratings for Dr. Kahled Rodwan

Excellent surgeon!!! Thank you Dr. R. for the new knee.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Busy guy. Skilled orthopedic surgeon. Had to travel 4 hours for a 15 minute consult, 3 separate times. Completely unnecessary. Nice guy. Sadly his Staff is young and unfriendly and mostly disengaged and uninterested.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Excellent surgeon and doctor! Always pleasant and answered my questions and concerns. Had a back fusion by him. I was scared but he assured me he did a lot of these surgeries. After surgery he came to my bedside and told me my back was worse than he initially thought. He fixed everything! Feel so much better. Less pain than before. Highly recommend this wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Dr Rodwan did my Back Surgery in Dec of 2015. Everything he told me has happened. I still have some pain, but not anywhere near what it was prior to the surgery. A fine Dr. so glad I was referred to him.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

I have seen Dr. Rowan 3 times in 2 months with a fractured foot and wrist. In my opinion he is one of the best! Very pleasant, friendly, and professional. Answered all of my questions which most Drs don't want to see you little own talk to you!! Refreshing!!!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

I've had multiple surgeries with Dr Rodwan. He has gone above and beyond for me. For my second surgery he wanted to get a second opinion. He's consulted with another surgeon to explore any other option, but there wasn't one. I had driven in from Saskatoon and would have had to make another appointment to meet with both doctors and make multiple trips, but they had made time to see me the next day on the weekend. He always takes time to answer any questions I have over the phone and is very polite. I have had amazing results, have never had to wait more than a few weeks for a surgery and would never go to anyone else. His staff is very polite and he is a very knowledgeable man. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Great Dr. -- great experience in office and hospital both times --

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

RUDE!! He told me I was wasting his precious time and refused to complete my surgery.

Submitted April 13, 2016

My first visit was good. Dr. Rodwan was professional and straightforward. He asked all the right questions and ordered an MRI for my back pain.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

I have had a very pleasant experience with Dr. Rodwan. Came and talked to me after my surgery in the hospital and I can't even see any scars.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015