You may also like

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Submitted April 13, 2016

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

so far dealing with Dr Rodwan and the office has been good

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Worst Dr. office out there, no respect to patients, rude, no answering to calls and to try and get a report for insurance reasons from Dr. Rowan is like waiting for next year, very unpleasant experience all the way around, need to get it together!! Would never ever recomand to anyone.

Submitted September 8, 2015

Doctor Rodwan is the best! He is knowledgeable and skillful. I have had his services twice. one was for hio and one was a lumbar fusion. I am still recovering from the fusion but doing well. WHAT AMAZES ME ABOUT THIS DOCTOR IS HOW CARING AND RESPECTFUL HE IS. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

My grandma had to have emurgency surgery e weeks ago. She had snapped her wrist. This dr haf her in surgery for 3 hours. The surgery went good. We even consulted another surgeon and he said this dr did a good job. She ended up with 1 plate and 6 screws. BUT the one bone that wasnt screwed in place shifted. And so this dr rodwan might have to redo thd surgery. He should have fixed that bone to be begin with... thats the only complaint. Other wise i think he knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

I was very impressed with Dr. Rodwan when I met him before hip replacement in August, 2013 and even travelled to Moose Jaw for the surgery and physiotherapy. I was able to walk with only a cane after about 10 days. However, improvement has been a problem since then. I am still experiencing discomfort ranging from my lower back even to my lower leg. Several months of physio produced very little results and Dr. Rodwan said I had weak muscles. I am now receiving physio at Wascana Rehab and, in my opinion, believe the main problem is that the operated leg is shorter than the other - which is the opposite situation prior to surgery. How did I discover this? After several years of mismatched pant legs, my wife finally convinced tailors that each pant leg had to be measured separately. The leg that was originally longer is now shorter! It is almost 18 months since the hip surgery and no solution in sight!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Worst doctors office Ive ever been to. His staff are rude and bitchy to deal with and when you need stuff for your insurance it takes over month to get filled out. Not only that when you go to pick the forms up they close the office early. This has happened on more than one occasion. He is good at answering your questions when your in the office with him but trying to phone him is a nightmare. I would not recommend him simply because of his staff and the wait time for paperwork to be completed.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dr. Kahled Rodwan's Credentials

Sask Health

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Dr. -- great experience in office and hospital both times -- "

April 27, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "RUDE!! He told me I was wasting his precious time and refused to complete my surgery. "

April 13, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "My first visit was good. Dr. Rodwan was professional and straightforward. He asked all the right questions and ordered an MRI for my back pain."

March 30, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have had a very pleasant experience with Dr. Rodwan. Came and talked to me after my surgery in the hospital and I can't even see any scars."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "so far dealing with Dr Rodwan and the office has been good "

November 21, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Worst Dr. office out there, no respect to patients, rude, no answering to calls and to try and get a report for insurance reasons from Dr. Rowan is like waiting..."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst experience in my life. After awaking from sergery and being in inconceivable amounts of pain I find rodwan wasn't even there and had left the building. An..."

May 26, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Rodwan is the best! He is knowledgeable and skillful. I have had his services twice. one was for hio and one was a lumbar fusion. I am still recovering f..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "My grandma had to have emurgency surgery e weeks ago. She had snapped her wrist. This dr haf her in surgery for 3 hours. The surgery went good. We even consulte..."

April 25, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I was very impressed with Dr. Rodwan when I met him before hip replacement in August, 2013 and even travelled to Moose Jaw for the surgery and physiotherapy. I..."

February 5, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Worst doctors office Ive ever been to. His staff are rude and bitchy to deal with and when you need stuff for your insurance it takes over month to get filled o..."

January 6, 2015