Ratings for Dr. Kahled Rodwan

Exceptionally helpful in explaining my situation as well as took the time to listen to my concerns. He actually sat down with me and explained the MRI results and processes in front of the computer. Staff were good but busy and this is why I rated lower. Highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Thus guy is not a nice human being . He treats his staff like garbage which is why you get such bad service . He has no empathy for those with disabilities and it's not beneath him to bully someone who is unable to fight back ..This Dr. has person ally caused me and my family a lot of pain . 5hanks for your compassion. and empathy I will never look at a person with an MD behind there name the same again . I wish the same pain you cause me and My family to you and yours

Submitted October 1, 2016

THE best surgeon I've ever seen. I've had 2 ACL surgeries in the part by other surgeon's, 2 weeks ago I locked the same knee, I've never felt that much pain and discomfort in my life. Dr. Rodwan did my surgery today and it feels better then it did this morning. Very quick, very professional, a stand up surgeon all around. To have surgery today and it feel this great already blows my mind. And as an self employed buisness woman I am grateful for the quick turnaround. I've had such bad experiences in the past I was truely dreading the process of waiting for an ultra sound or MRI, but he went on, scoped it and fixed it in 2 weeks! Truly an amazing doctor / surgeon who doesn't f#@$ around.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Excellent surgeon!!! Thank you Dr. R. for the new knee.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Busy guy. Skilled orthopedic surgeon. Had to travel 4 hours for a 15 minute consult, 3 separate times. Completely unnecessary. Nice guy. Sadly his Staff is young and unfriendly and mostly disengaged and uninterested.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Excellent surgeon and doctor! Always pleasant and answered my questions and concerns. Had a back fusion by him. I was scared but he assured me he did a lot of these surgeries. After surgery he came to my bedside and told me my back was worse than he initially thought. He fixed everything! Feel so much better. Less pain than before. Highly recommend this wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Dr Rodwan did my Back Surgery in Dec of 2015. Everything he told me has happened. I still have some pain, but not anywhere near what it was prior to the surgery. A fine Dr. so glad I was referred to him.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

I have seen Dr. Rowan 3 times in 2 months with a fractured foot and wrist. In my opinion he is one of the best! Very pleasant, friendly, and professional. Answered all of my questions which most Drs don't want to see you little own talk to you!! Refreshing!!!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

I've had multiple surgeries with Dr Rodwan. He has gone above and beyond for me. For my second surgery he wanted to get a second opinion. He's consulted with another surgeon to explore any other option, but there wasn't one. I had driven in from Saskatoon and would have had to make another appointment to meet with both doctors and make multiple trips, but they had made time to see me the next day on the weekend. He always takes time to answer any questions I have over the phone and is very polite. I have had amazing results, have never had to wait more than a few weeks for a surgery and would never go to anyone else. His staff is very polite and he is a very knowledgeable man. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016