Ratings for Dr. Kahled Rodwan

This guy over books and you end up waiting along time.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I had a lumbar spinal fusion at S1-L5 as well as a DIAM spacer put in between L 5-L4 at the end of August.During the time prior during surgery and follow-up my experiences with Dr. K.Rodwan has been excellent.No matter how busy he is he has been very helpful, cheerful and polite.His staff has also been very good to deal with.My recovery has gone well and am much better.I highly recommend others go see him.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Exceptionally helpful in explaining my situation as well as took the time to listen to my concerns. He actually sat down with me and explained the MRI results and processes in front of the computer. Staff were good but busy and this is why I rated lower. Highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Thus guy is not a nice human being . He treats his staff like garbage which is why you get such bad service . He has no empathy for those with disabilities and it's not beneath him to bully someone who is unable to fight back ..This Dr. has person ally caused me and my family a lot of pain . 5hanks for your compassion. and empathy I will never look at a person with an MD behind there name the same again . I wish the same pain you cause me and My family to you and yours

Submitted October 1, 2016

THE best surgeon I've ever seen. I've had 2 ACL surgeries in the part by other surgeon's, 2 weeks ago I locked the same knee, I've never felt that much pain and discomfort in my life. Dr. Rodwan did my surgery today and it feels better then it did this morning. Very quick, very professional, a stand up surgeon all around. To have surgery today and it feel this great already blows my mind. And as an self employed buisness woman I am grateful for the quick turnaround. I've had such bad experiences in the past I was truely dreading the process of waiting for an ultra sound or MRI, but he went on, scoped it and fixed it in 2 weeks! Truly an amazing doctor / surgeon who doesn't f#@$ around.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Excellent surgeon!!! Thank you Dr. R. for the new knee.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Busy guy. Skilled orthopedic surgeon. Had to travel 4 hours for a 15 minute consult, 3 separate times. Completely unnecessary. Nice guy. Sadly his Staff is young and unfriendly and mostly disengaged and uninterested.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Excellent surgeon and doctor! Always pleasant and answered my questions and concerns. Had a back fusion by him. I was scared but he assured me he did a lot of these surgeries. After surgery he came to my bedside and told me my back was worse than he initially thought. He fixed everything! Feel so much better. Less pain than before. Highly recommend this wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Dr Rodwan did my Back Surgery in Dec of 2015. Everything he told me has happened. I still have some pain, but not anywhere near what it was prior to the surgery. A fine Dr. so glad I was referred to him.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

I have seen Dr. Rowan 3 times in 2 months with a fractured foot and wrist. In my opinion he is one of the best! Very pleasant, friendly, and professional. Answered all of my questions which most Drs don't want to see you little own talk to you!! Refreshing!!!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016