Ratings for Dr. Kahled Rodwan

Had my hip up and walking with no cane. Plus back to work in last than 3 months

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

Thank you, Dr. Rodwan! Had scope in June on right knee to trim meniscus; October full knee replacement. Very personable, knowledgeable, and easy to talk to. Very much appreciate his professionalism, yet empathetic demeanour. Has a good sense of humour. Although sidenotes, these characteristics matter most in building trust in my surgeon. That aside, Dr. Rodwan is an efficient and capable artist in his field.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

I got a cervical fusion, spinal surgery, and he was amazing. I should be back to 100% in no time.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Thanks to Dr Rodwan and my new hip I feel like I've been given a new lease o life. My pain was a minimum of 7/10 every day for years because of a misdiagnosis from my Neuro Surgeon. The pain from bone grinding on bone was excruciating and made life almost unbearable. Thank you so much Dr Rodwan you are not only a gifted surgeon but also a very kind man.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Dr. Rodwan replaced a hip and repaired my shoulder. I have nothing but good to say about both experiences.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

All I can say about this guy is WOW! I had been struggling with major pain for the last 3 years. Seen many specialists, but all they kept telling me is there’s nothing we can do besides mask the pain. So I frequently got cortisone shots and was popping pain killers like candy. Finally the pain got soo bad my family Dr got me in to see Dr Rodwan the next day, he examined me and sent me for an MRI, sent me as priority. Got in for my MRI in about a week, about 4 days later Dr Rodwan got my MRI results back, said he wanted to operate. I got in for surgery 3 days later and all I can say is this guy gave me life back. I have never seen such a caring dedicated Dr in my life. I have no idea where this guy finds time to sleep, he truly is rare to have in our health care system in Canada!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Dr.Rodwan was very professional, knowledgeable. He was on time and performed an emergency back surgery on me, which gave me my life back. I truly appreciate him. Would recommend him as a surgeon to anyone in need.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Dr Rodwan operated on my 87 year old Mother after a fall that broke her hip. He was fantastic. He shows all the information and explains what will be happening. Very friendly and answers all your questions. Follow up visits very good.. never in to much of a hurry to talk you.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

I recently had rotator cuff surgery under Dr. Rodwan. He was not only knowledgeable and really really nice, but he helped me with a problem of his receptionist ‘s doing! She was supposed to tell me not to eat, take my blood thinners and to arrange to have someone stay with me the 1st night. Well, she didn’t tell me didley squat! I knew enough not to eat and to stop the thinners, but not about not staying alone. Dr. Rodwan arranged for me to stay the nig ht in the hospital and all was well. He went above and beyond what he had to and I really appreciated it!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Fantastic surgery experience and excellent follow up. Very friendly and personable. When my surgery was cancelled just hours before my scheduled time (an emergency came into the ER that needed my bed), he called the OR scheduler at my bedside and rebooked me. I cannot say enough great things about this surgeon. Do expect to wait in his office and bring a book.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017