Ratings for Dr. Kahled Rodwan

Not very good at listening to details. If you ars i lder it seems it is an imaginaryinjury. Not a gan!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

He did my back surgury, I would do it again in a heart beat. I recomend him to everyone

flag | Submitted November 24, 2018

Saw him in 2014 never helped with folliw up and no further treatment even tho the knee still wasnt staying in place and dislocated Brushed me off quickly

Submitted November 23, 2018

Had my hip up and walking with no cane. Plus back to work in last than 3 months

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

Thank you, Dr. Rodwan! Had scope in June on right knee to trim meniscus; October full knee replacement. Very personable, knowledgeable, and easy to talk to. Very much appreciate his professionalism, yet empathetic demeanour. Has a good sense of humour. Although sidenotes, these characteristics matter most in building trust in my surgeon. That aside, Dr. Rodwan is an efficient and capable artist in his field.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

I got a cervical fusion, spinal surgery, and he was amazing. I should be back to 100% in no time.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Thanks to Dr Rodwan and my new hip I feel like I've been given a new lease o life. My pain was a minimum of 7/10 every day for years because of a misdiagnosis from my Neuro Surgeon. The pain from bone grinding on bone was excruciating and made life almost unbearable. Thank you so much Dr Rodwan you are not only a gifted surgeon but also a very kind man.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Dr. Rodwan replaced a hip and repaired my shoulder. I have nothing but good to say about both experiences.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

All I can say about this guy is WOW! I had been struggling with major pain for the last 3 years. Seen many specialists, but all they kept telling me is there’s nothing we can do besides mask the pain. So I frequently got cortisone shots and was popping pain killers like candy. Finally the pain got soo bad my family Dr got me in to see Dr Rodwan the next day, he examined me and sent me for an MRI, sent me as priority. Got in for my MRI in about a week, about 4 days later Dr Rodwan got my MRI results back, said he wanted to operate. I got in for surgery 3 days later and all I can say is this guy gave me life back. I have never seen such a caring dedicated Dr in my life. I have no idea where this guy finds time to sleep, he truly is rare to have in our health care system in Canada!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Dr.Rodwan was very professional, knowledgeable. He was on time and performed an emergency back surgery on me, which gave me my life back. I truly appreciate him. Would recommend him as a surgeon to anyone in need.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018