Ratings for Dr. Kahled Rodwan

Excellent care. Fit me in right away for urgent surgery. He is extremely busy but was always kind and respectful to me.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Absolutely no recommendation for back care, chiropractor , massage or physiotherapy. Dr. Rodwan waiting time can be well over an hour. Over books!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

6 yrs ago I had spinal surgery..legs shutting down ..so much pain. .but Dr.Rowan was my quards an angel and after surgery ..I at least got my movement back and I found him very caring.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Dr. Rodwan ha performed two surgeries- wrist repair and total knee replacement. He is patient, and listened to my questions. I will definitely want Dr. Rodwan to perform my surgery if I need something in the future - hopefully I don't!! Thanks Dr. Rodwan!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Dr. RODWAN is an excellent surgeon. He performed a spinal fusion on my lower lumbar and a hip replacement. I was in terrible condition when I first met him and now I feel like a new person. Both he and his staff are incredibly kind and professional. You will be in good hands with him as your surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

My name is Adnan I had my cervical spine surgery ACDF in nov 2016 , he is excellent surgon and very helpful and knowledgeable doctor

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

This guy over books and you end up waiting along time.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I had a lumbar spinal fusion at S1-L5 as well as a DIAM spacer put in between L 5-L4 at the end of August.During the time prior during surgery and follow-up my experiences with Dr. K.Rodwan has been excellent.No matter how busy he is he has been very helpful, cheerful and polite.His staff has also been very good to deal with.My recovery has gone well and am much better.I highly recommend others go see him.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Exceptionally helpful in explaining my situation as well as took the time to listen to my concerns. He actually sat down with me and explained the MRI results and processes in front of the computer. Staff were good but busy and this is why I rated lower. Highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Thus guy is not a nice human being . He treats his staff like garbage which is why you get such bad service . He has no empathy for those with disabilities and it's not beneath him to bully someone who is unable to fight back ..This Dr. has person ally caused me and my family a lot of pain . 5hanks for your compassion. and empathy I will never look at a person with an MD behind there name the same again . I wish the same pain you cause me and My family to you and yours

Submitted October 1, 2016