Ratings for Dr. Kahled Rodwan

I recently had rotator cuff surgery under Dr. Rodwan. He was not only knowledgeable and really really nice, but he helped me with a problem of his receptionist ‘s doing! She was supposed to tell me not to eat, take my blood thinners and to arrange to have someone stay with me the 1st night. Well, she didn’t tell me didley squat! I knew enough not to eat and to stop the thinners, but not about not staying alone. Dr. Rodwan arranged for me to stay the nig ht in the hospital and all was well. He went above and beyond what he had to and I really appreciated it!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Fantastic surgery experience and excellent follow up. Very friendly and personable. When my surgery was cancelled just hours before my scheduled time (an emergency came into the ER that needed my bed), he called the OR scheduler at my bedside and rebooked me. I cannot say enough great things about this surgeon. Do expect to wait in his office and bring a book.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Excellent care. Fit me in right away for urgent surgery. He is extremely busy but was always kind and respectful to me.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Absolutely no recommendation for back care, chiropractor , massage or physiotherapy. Dr. Rodwan waiting time can be well over an hour. Over books!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

6 yrs ago I had spinal surgery..legs shutting down ..so much pain. .but Dr.Rowan was my quards an angel and after surgery ..I at least got my movement back and I found him very caring.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Dr. Rodwan ha performed two surgeries- wrist repair and total knee replacement. He is patient, and listened to my questions. I will definitely want Dr. Rodwan to perform my surgery if I need something in the future - hopefully I don't!! Thanks Dr. Rodwan!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Dr. RODWAN is an excellent surgeon. He performed a spinal fusion on my lower lumbar and a hip replacement. I was in terrible condition when I first met him and now I feel like a new person. Both he and his staff are incredibly kind and professional. You will be in good hands with him as your surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

My name is Adnan I had my cervical spine surgery ACDF in nov 2016 , he is excellent surgon and very helpful and knowledgeable doctor

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

This guy over books and you end up waiting along time.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I had a lumbar spinal fusion at S1-L5 as well as a DIAM spacer put in between L 5-L4 at the end of August.During the time prior during surgery and follow-up my experiences with Dr. K.Rodwan has been excellent.No matter how busy he is he has been very helpful, cheerful and polite.His staff has also been very good to deal with.My recovery has gone well and am much better.I highly recommend others go see him.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017