Ratings for Dr. Sharla Shipman

I would highly recommend this doctor to a friend! Dr. Shipman is very caring, loving person with high positive spirits. She is very understanding and answers all my questions with patience. She is very sweet! all the staff there are very friendly and understanding.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

She gave me a hysterectomy. Sharla had the wrong diagnosis on the Final Operative Report. She left a fibroid behind and the Endometriosis behind. She also left some stitches behind..not on the Operative Report that has fallen out of me. According to another doctor reading the Final Report...the blue Towel is not accounting for either. I do not recommend allowing her to operate on women....I plan on sueing her! I am still in pain...It feels like she left some needles behind too!!! The reason for my surgery was 4 Fibroids, Endometriosis and a Cyst that had burst...not the same as the Operative Diagnosis. Take YOUR chance...Drugs are across the Board...She messed me up!!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Excellent doctor. Saved my life twice. Anal cancer other doctors called hemorrhoids for 3 yrs and breast ca. Very knowledgeable. Knows when to refer someone out and who to send them to. Runs late for appts and must book months in advance of an appointment. She is worth the wait. Glenna Quist RN, ARNP is an excellent option when you cannot wait to schedule an appt. Great experience all around.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2010

Great doctor but runs at least an hour behind schedule

flag | Submitted April 5, 2008

I've been a patient of Dr. Shipman for 8 years. I love the quality of care I receive, through normal checkups to pregnancy and miscarriage. She is very caring and knowledgeable. My only complaint is her punctuality--there is always at least an hour wait to see her. Yes, I understand the unpredictable nature of the speciality and like that she takes time with her patients, but if you're consistently late maybe appointments should be scheduled a bit further apart.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2007

Dr. Sharla Shipman's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)