Ratings for Dr. Pedramine Ganchi

Dr. Ganchi is an incredibly talented and compassionate Plastic Surgeon. A true artist and genuine person. I couldn't be happier with my results and care at the office each and every visit. I am so much more comfortable after having labiaplasty surgery and fat grafting as well. I now have the confidence I was lacking and have recommeneded Dr Ganchi to all my friends. She's the best around.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

I recently had a mini tummy tuck and lipo of hips done by Dr. Ganchi and I couldn't be happier with the results. I consulted with 2 other doctors about this procedure and decided to have it performed by Dr. Ganchi. She was honest and up front about the costs, recovery time, and what to expect with the results. Dr. Ganchi and her entire staff made this easy, and actually enjoyable. I have never had a doctor call me to ask how I was feeling. Dr. Ganchi called me everyday, sometimes twice a day for three days following my surgery. Not one of her staff...She herself called. That speaks volumes about a doctor. Every detail was explained to me before the surgery and afterwards I was told exactly what to expect. I can't say enough wonderful things about Village Plastic Surgery and Dr. Pedy Ganchi.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

In early October 2013 I had breast augmentation surgery with Dr.Ganchi, going from an A to a full C cup. There is not enough I could say about how wonderful my experience was the entire way through. Dr. Ganchi and her staff are all so caring, patient, and knowledgeable. This was my first procedure, so I was obviously very nervous and unsure; I called several times in between appointments, and they were always pleasant and happy to answer my nervous questions. The surgery went great, and the results are absolutely amazing! Dr.Ganchi is truly an artist and knows exactly what will work with every body. She listened to me and allowed me to express any opinions or concerns I had. The follow-up by her and her staff is great as well. I can not recommend them enough. If you are considering surgery, please see Dr.Ganchi and her staff! The best there is!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

Dr. Ganchi is a great doctor . I had a breast redution .I went from a 34 DDD to a C cup and im very pleased with my results . She knows exactly what she is doing . I would deffinatly recommend Dr. Ganchi . She stood with me after my surgery and called me that night plus the next 2 days

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

From beginning to end a wonderful experience. Dr. Ganchi is wonderful to work with and her staff is just as amazing! My highest recommendation!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

I was so impressed with the level of care I received from Dr. Ganchi. She was informative without being pushy. She was very flexible regarding the details of the procedure, and the end results were flawless. No regrets at all!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Dr. Ganchi is very knowledgeable and an expert in her field. She has the hand of an artist. She never overdoes anything, so you don't come out looking like you had something "done." I have had many procedures done by Dr. Ganchi, and am very happy with the results. Her staff is also very professional, and helpful. I have absolutely no reservations in recommending Dr. Ganchi.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

Just had liposuction on my stomach and planks and I am thrilled with Dr Ganchi's work. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

There is not even one thing negative I can say about my experience with Dr Ganchi and her staff. They were very kind, sweet, made you feel special and important every time you where there or when they talked to you over the phone. They really do care about every one of their patients and Dr Ganchi did a great job and I haven't felt this good about myself in a long time!! Thank you so much Dr Ganchi and staff!! If I ever needed any other cosmetic or plastic surgery done I would definitely go back there. I was extremely satisfied with my results.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2012

Dr. Ganchi made me feel more than comfortable. I went on a few consultations previously but the doctors didn't compare to the manner in which Dr. Ganchi approaches her patients. She listened intently to exactly what I wanted and the results were even better than I was expecting! My breasts are tight and lifted and the scars are minimal (after just one month!). I am so happy and I would recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing plastic surgeon. Post-op appointment, she spent over an hour with me making sure again that she completely understood everything that I wanted. On surgery day, she stayed with me all through recovery which is something many doctors do not do (as I have heard from patients of other local plastic surgeons). I can't put into words how impressed and happy I am with my results!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

Dr. Pedramine Ganchi's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ridgewood, NJ