Ratings for Dr. Pedramine Ganchi

I have had two procedures with Dr. Ganchi over the past three years (labiaplasty and breast augmentation). I have nothing but amazing things to say about her - best bedside manner, super knowledgeable, and an eye for that perfectly natural look. I will continue to use Dr. Ganchi for other cosmetic procedures I may choose to have. She is the best.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

AWESOME, SKILLED and SO COMPASSIONATE I am most grateful to Dr Ganchi for her genuine concern for me and for her talent in making me feel beautiful again. I had a Mommy makeover and feel like my 20s all over again! My breasts are perky and natural looking with the softest feel and my tummy is flat and pretty again-scars healed so well they can hardly be seen! Dr Ganchi has an eye for detail and skills to match-my belly button is the envy of my block! Friends can't believe how great I look and what a smooth recovery I had. She cared for me like family and is a truely lovely person inside and out. Her office and staff are all a reflection of her meticulous style. I am forever grateful and will receommend her hands down to all my friends and family. THE BEST!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Dr. Gandhi put me at ease from the moment I met her. Her soft spoken mannerism and knowledge were a tremendous comfort. I went to see her about an on going rash from my C-section scar which was 26 years old. My stomach was resting on the scar so no air could get to it. I had been on every lotion & potion to fix it and nothing worked after 7 years. She explained that the only cure would either be a mini tummy tuck or full. She explained the procedure and results of both. Ultimately I decided to have the full tummy tuck. That was 6 weeks ago and the results are already better than I could have wished for. Dr. Ganache called me herself to see how I was doing during my recovery. On the days she did not actually, Kara her office manager reached out to me. The recovery was much easier than I had thought and I was back at work after 3 weeks. The doctors and nurses at the surgical center were amazing. The whole process from start to finish was amazing. My only regret is that I did not have Dr. Ganchi perform the surgery years ago!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr Ganchi came highly recommended by a friend and I was so fortunate to have found her too. From the first consultation I sensed she was sincere, caring and competent. She reviewed my concerns and offered solutions to my problem with such patience and understanding. I had been plagued for years about discomfort from my labia and was so embarrassed to get help. I felt so at ease to share my problem with her. She treated me with such care the day of surgery and I hardly felt any discomfort having the surgery awake. I was initially worried but the numbing cream worked well and I haedly felt the injections. The staff at the center were super too and made me feel so comfortable. I am now so thrilled with my results and feel SO comfortable in my clothing, and with exercise and also with my partner- no longer embarrassed about how I look and can spin and do yoga without shifting. I can not say enough about Dr. Ganchi and her care and skills and know I will be going to her for my other Plastic Surgery needs down the road. I recommend her highly and have referred other friends who have loved her too. Can't be more grateful and happy.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

AMAZING SUREGON-talented, caring and one of a kind!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr. Ganchi is an incredibly talented and compassionate Plastic Surgeon. A true artist and genuine person. I couldn't be happier with my results and care at the office each and every visit. I am so much more comfortable after having labiaplasty surgery and fat grafting as well. I now have the confidence I was lacking and have recommeneded Dr Ganchi to all my friends. She's the best around.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

I recently had a mini tummy tuck and lipo of hips done by Dr. Ganchi and I couldn't be happier with the results. I consulted with 2 other doctors about this procedure and decided to have it performed by Dr. Ganchi. She was honest and up front about the costs, recovery time, and what to expect with the results. Dr. Ganchi and her entire staff made this easy, and actually enjoyable. I have never had a doctor call me to ask how I was feeling. Dr. Ganchi called me everyday, sometimes twice a day for three days following my surgery. Not one of her staff...She herself called. That speaks volumes about a doctor. Every detail was explained to me before the surgery and afterwards I was told exactly what to expect. I can't say enough wonderful things about Village Plastic Surgery and Dr. Pedy Ganchi.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

In early October 2013 I had breast augmentation surgery with Dr.Ganchi, going from an A to a full C cup. There is not enough I could say about how wonderful my experience was the entire way through. Dr. Ganchi and her staff are all so caring, patient, and knowledgeable. This was my first procedure, so I was obviously very nervous and unsure; I called several times in between appointments, and they were always pleasant and happy to answer my nervous questions. The surgery went great, and the results are absolutely amazing! Dr.Ganchi is truly an artist and knows exactly what will work with every body. She listened to me and allowed me to express any opinions or concerns I had. The follow-up by her and her staff is great as well. I can not recommend them enough. If you are considering surgery, please see Dr.Ganchi and her staff! The best there is!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

Dr. Ganchi is a great doctor . I had a breast redution .I went from a 34 DDD to a C cup and im very pleased with my results . She knows exactly what she is doing . I would deffinatly recommend Dr. Ganchi . She stood with me after my surgery and called me that night plus the next 2 days

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

From beginning to end a wonderful experience. Dr. Ganchi is wonderful to work with and her staff is just as amazing! My highest recommendation!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Dr. Pedramine Ganchi's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1992)

Commercial Insurance Company