Ratings for Dr. Robert Hadden

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Dr Hadden covered once for another Doctor I was seeing in that office, and he blew me away with his competence, his knowledge of my chart, his professionalism. He gets five stars plus, the office employees sadly do not. The other Dr. I saw was pleasant, but rushed, never gave results to me, until I asked, rushed me in and out in about two minutes, on a couple of occassions the other Dr's "exam" consisted of asking me if I'd any. Questions (did not check anything out). Dr. Hadden is incredible.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Very good Doctor. He takes the time to explain things to you.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

Dr. Hadden is great! Answers questions, takes time with me, is reassuring and seems very competent. I have dealt with another doctor in that office who not only misdiagnosed me but was abrupt and would not return calls about her wrong diagnosis. I did not care for the staff in the office either but Dr. Hadden made up for the bad experiences and misgivings I had in that office!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

As everyone else said, the staff and waiting times are a disaster. You're lucky if you wait one hour. I loved Hadden until I got pregnant and started having complications. He would take two days to call me back and then failed to diagnose my problem. I had to change doctors to be taken seriously.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

office staff is TERRIBLE. waiting time, well, you kind of hope it's less than the 8 months it takes to conceive. md is great. too bad he can't run a good office.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Hadden for at least 12, He's treated both of my pregnancies. He is worth my one hour commute from NJ, I wished the waiting situation will change.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

Dr.Hadden was referred to me by a colleague who had had both her babies under his supervision. I have been to him twice so far and have called him twice to get referrals. He is very patient and explains things in an easy to understand manner. The doctors he refers you to are also of a very high standard. He returns calls, but not always on the same day. As others have mentioned, you usually have to wait 1-2 hours (or more!). They HAVE to do something about this. I have never had such long waits with any other doctor. His staff always seem to be in a hurry when you call, and if you ever need them to fax over information or act on something, you need to keep following up and essentially nagging them till they get it done.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Hadden for many years and have referred a number of patients to him. He is patient, knowledgeable and just an overall good doctor. His staff definitely leaves a lot to be desired - they are curt and definitely overbook (an hour is a short wait). However, he is worth it!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

Dr. Hadden is great – very knowledgeable, never rushes you out and always answers all your questions but he has to do something about his staff. I’ve never had such a bad experience with staff before – it take them hours to return urgent calls and sometimes they don’t even bother to do it. Also, I always have to wait for at least an hour to see him – I think, they are constantly overbooked and they should do something about it.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

Dr. Robert Hadden's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1987)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union