Ratings for Dr. Jeremy Singer

This dr was condescending in my opinion. He told me that I was measuring ahead during my pregnancy, but didn't elaborate on what that meant. I felt like I had to pry the info out of him, and at the time I didn't know what I was even asking about. I had to go home and google everything. He acted like I was just some silly pregnant lady asking annoying questions, and holding him up from doing better things. He also wore way too much cologne. I would not recommend this dr to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

I've had Dr. Singer as an OBGYN for 10 years. He is wonderful. He's open to different treatment options and has never been anything but kind and warm to me.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I would not recommend him, he was insensitive & condescending to me when I asked about some options that may be viewed as more holistic in nature. Bedside manner left a lot to be desired compared to other dr.'s I've seen. I'd recommend the midwives there instead.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Nice guy! His staff can be unpleasant sometimes but he is awesome. It is very hard to get an appt with him on short notice. But overall he is very nice. He has always been able to get to the bottom of my problem.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

Great skilled surgeon. Performed robotic laparoscopic complete hysterectomy and I went home from hospital the next day. Great bedside manner. Overall very nice caring person.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

He removed my ovaries, but the hormonal replacement does not work for me

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

I found Dr. Singer to be very kind, compassionate and knowledgeable. He was very supportive after I suffered a miscarriage.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2008

I found Dr. Singer to be kind, caring and a good source of referrals. He was also knowledgable, positive, and one of the best overall doctors (he looked at my entire health picture) I've consulted. He also has a nice sense of humor, I can't believe I actually enjoyed a GYN visit.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2007

Terrible bedside manner. Disregarded my concerns about pregnancy and made me feel as though I was wasting his time. Will stay with the office due to other wonderful physicians and midwives but refuse to see this doctor again due to his unprofessionalism and lack of concern for patients.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2007

Dr. Jeremy Singer's Credentials

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 1995)

AARP