Ratings for Dr. Timothy M. Collins

Dr Collins saved my life when I was addicted to pain meds He helped me get clean & never judged me We have moved away but I will never forget him EVER

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. Collins always takes the time to listen and make sure that my medical needs are bei g met correctly.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr. Collins is a wonderful Doctor. He knows his patients and is very knowledgeable of so many maladies effecting people in the community. He loves taking care of us.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

i loved n miss dr tim collins. i have chronic lyme disease & it is very hard to find a lyme literate doc in texas but he went beyond his responsibility & he studied lyme disease & he helped me with my constant health battles from this disease. he was wonderful & so missed. i cant find a doc that can replace him. God only mae one of him & he is irreplaceable. please come back & be our doc? i pray u will. we NEED YOU! God bless u always. please text or call me; brenda pitts bennett 903 268 0213 we love u

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

I really loved Dr. Collins. I have been seeing him for years. He recently left the office but I don't blame him seeing that the practice manager Camille Taylor was one of the worst practice managers I've ever met.. Spent most of the time gossiping with the staff. Complaints always go unattended to.Dr Collins has been seeing my family and I for years...the turnover is high and there is always a new face when u go there..

flag | Submitted December 26, 2013

Dr. Collins is a good doctor and I will keep him as my doctor. he is knowledgeable. he is a great listener and understands how IM feeling when I am in pain. He prescribes good medicine and his staff is very friendly

flag | Submitted August 11, 2013

We have seen Dr Collins regularly for at least 10 yrs. or more. He is a very good doctor but the wait time and his staff are anything but good. He most recently left and now we are trying to find a new Dr.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

It takes several to get an appointment then you wait uo to 2 hours to see him. You can not get test results in a timely manner nor count on them to accurate.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Excellent and very knowledgeable doctor, takes the time to listen and answer any questions you might have, only problem is the wait time, but he is such a good doctor I can take that , been with him almost 12 years, love him. Always helps me.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011

We have been seeing this doctor for nearly 10 years. The wait time is too long. His staff is next to worthless. Otherwise, he is a very good doctor. It seems everytime we have an appointment, there are new faces in the office. That, in itself is not good news.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

Dr. Timothy M. Collins's Credentials

• Univ Of N Tx Hlth Sci Ctr, Tx Coll Osteo Med, Ft Worth Tx 76107 (Grad. 1993)