Ratings for Dr. Adrian P. Call

If you make it past the waiting room he is a great doctor. I've gone to him for years, but have never once waited less than an hour past my appointment time, usually 1.5 hours. If you don't have three hours to spare, go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Amazing doctor! Kind, caring, knowledgeable and thorough. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2011

I've seen Dr. Call for 20 yrs. I think he is the most caring person and Dr. I've ever known.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

When I moved to Seattle I had no Dr. and I went to see Dr. Call. He is the nice and it may take some time to see him if you don't have an emergent condition but it is well worth the wait. The staff is polite and for those of us without health insurance the services are sometimes discounted. He is thoughtful always listens to you and is sincere and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Call has been our family doctor for about 22 years and is a great doctor. His staff is friendly and polite as is Dr. Call himself.there has been a few times he's seen me without an appointment in an emergancy.He's not always on time but you must take into consideration the detail he puts into his work. I recommend him to all my friends.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008

Very personable and upfront. I have seen him for 22 years. Takes his time to go over everything. I only see him once a year unless I have a pressing matter, it is a two hour drive for me one way, but well worth it.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

Dr. Call is never on time and always seems rushed. I have waited for him several times for my appointment in excess of 1 1/2 hrs late.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2008

Dr. Call is very thorough and caring, and does a great job with his patients. He is one of the best doctors I have been too and is very considerate.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008

Rude staff. Questionable billing practices.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2007

Dr. Adrian P. Call's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)