Ratings for Dr. Allesandro Olivi

Dr. Olivi is an amazing surgeon and person. He removed 2 tumors from my father and performed back surgery on my mother. He was wonderful, caring, and kind! His nurse Dee was also wonderful! we could not have asked for more! My family is forever indebted to Dr. Olivi!!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr.Olivi saved my life and I am forever thankful! He was a great surgeon and while I was in the hospital he always came to to check and make sure I was doing okay. He really cares abouth his patients! I can't say the same about his staff!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

Dr. Olivi operated on my husband for a malignant brain tumor. After surgery I found it difficult to get him to return my calls. On the rare occasions when I did talk to him, he was evasive and acted as though he had more important things to do other then discuss my husband's condition. Overall, he displayed a very uncaring attitude about my husband's well being. I would never recommend his services to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

He is competent, dedicated, and has an excellant bedside manner. Whats more his staff responds promptly to requests and he makes room in his VERY busy schedule if you prefer to speak with him face to face. (obviously this might entail some waiting, but if you are willing, he is)

flag | Submitted February 28, 2009

Dr. Olivi saved my life. He removed my grade 3 oligodendroglioma last year. I had little to no problems since and the doctor's are giving me a great prognosis. He also was extremely pleasant to work with. He was so nice to me when I was going through the diagnosis process. He truly understands how frightening it is for his patients. His assistant, Dee, is also wonderful. They both have always been avaliable to answer my questions. I highly recommend Dr. Olivi.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2009

Look at his CV- what a list of accomplishments.A great surgeon and person ! And no I did not know him before the surgery !

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008

A errible surgeon. My daughter came in for surgery for a benign brain tumor and spent 67 days in the hospital before dying of multiple complications. Dr. Olivi was gone for most of those 67 days and even when he was in town barely stopped by to see her and talk to my family.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

my family may/may not have gotten special treatment as his doctor was good friends of a family member but he was amazing. 100% professional and helpful

flag | Submitted February 6, 2008

Dr. Allesandro Olivi's Credentials

• Univ Di Padova, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Padova, Italy (Grad. 1979)