Ratings for Dr. Paul E. Hardy

Dr.Hardy was made me feel so well cared for. All was explained clearly.. Warm caring and skilled surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

We need more doctors, all doctors, to be like dr hardy.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

Recently have had dr. Hardy as a surgey for a removal of my appendix, he made sure I was fully of aware of what was going to happen and how! made my first surgey a wonderful experience. Also liked the fact he gave me his personal cell phone to call if I have any concerns at all.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I always ask for Dr Hardy when I needed surgery. He is one of the best. His bed side manner and live for his patients is out of this world...other surgeons need to follow his examples.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Love this guy. Very caring and concerned. I was in for a mastectomy, as I had found a large lump, which was determined to be cancer. Ensures he explains procedures in detail and patience understands. Surgery went very well. After going home, I received a phone call in the evening to check up on me!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Dr Paul Hardy took all the time i needed explaining exactly what he would be doing, he also drew me pics to help me understand, he made me feel confident about having the surgery. Surgery turned out very well, everything he did was 100 %...so lucky i had Dr Hardy working on me.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

This Wednesday, Dec. 9th, will be the 20th anniversary of my meeting with Dr. Paul Hardy in the emergency operating room at Lakeridge Health, in Bowmanville, Ontario. I had been a passenger in a car involved in a head-on collision on a snowy highway on the opening day of ski season. I was taken to the Bowmanville hospital with seven fractured ribs, a ruptured spleen, and internal bleeding causing a lung to collapse. I was so lucky that Dr. Hardy was on call that day, and was available to mend and put all the parts back together. Needless to say, Red Deer has been blessed to have this skilled and talented professional in the community. My family and I wish him good health, continued success, and the best for the Christmas season. Still skiing at 82, but giving the ER a wide berth. George Valentine

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

I was pretty ill at the time, due to another surgeon's botched surgery on my gallbladder, but I'm pretty positive this is the Dr who saved my life- Dr. Hardy. I had a serious arterial bleed and he corrected it. Thankfully!

Submitted November 10, 2015

I was admitted to the Red Deer hospital,with bowel blockage, the team from city view surgical facility was very effective in assessment ,care, and getting me through a very high risk surgery..thank you to doctor Hardy,unit 23 and intensive care staff for my speedy recovery.and life....there was a few tense moments , that the staff very confidently helped me through....my family and friends are thank full I am doing good......thanks Eva Marie Jensen

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I saw Dr. Hardy this week for a consultation in outpatients, his nurse and Dr. Hardy were the most polite and respectful individuals I have met to date in the medical field. Very informative, not rushing, willing to provide understandindable answers to questions, and just all round extremely helpful and great people.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015