Ratings for Dr. Sarbpaul S. Bhalla

not real talkative but i am completely satisfied with my hip replacement. i have heard two very positive reccommendations from others i know so i am at a loss with the previous bad reviews here. i recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

does not know how to explain his damages that where performed by his wrongful diagnosis and nonprofessional in his field this is the worst of the worst Dr thats ever laid hands on me

Submitted November 12, 2010

After I had extensive back surgery, I was not given any pain medication until I was about to leave the hospital. It did absolutely no good for me and I begged for something adequate. He refused by telling me that I should not be experiencing that much pain. After responding to the local ER for adequate pain medication, he told me two weeks later that of course I would be in pain. Horrible man...his head nurse is also as bad, shopping for patients and lying outright to me and my wife in front of the doctor...not that it made any difference. Stay away!!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2007