Ratings for Dr. D. Erik Ouderkirk

Very personable, Dr. Ouderkirk is a wonderful and caring doctor who manages his extensive knowledge in treating all kinds of issues with the foot and ankle - even diabetic wounds, all the while still relating to his patients. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Took my son there after 5x's with. Different Doctor with no luck. Dr. Ouderkirk took my son in and with 1 treatment took care of my so foot problem! THANK YOU A VERyHAPPY FATHER!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013

while the Dr has a great bedside manner and was able to give me some relief, the promised follow-up from his office staff never materialized, even after 2 appointments and a couple phone calls. due to some kind of mixup with insurance coding, I ended up paying more than I should have. not impressed with his support staff.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Candice is very dry, not to helpful, they do not call to let patients know that there are cancels, they dont even call to let us know that our appt has been cancelled by them. Dr. accepts new patients but does not have enough time for his current patients. Have to wait 3 to 4 weeks out for an appt. Dr. says he will call in script to pharmacy, but when we arrive at the pharmacy, there is no script called in. I have had this Dr. for many years, but am not happy with the appt. scheduling, time given at appt. and young staff.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

The staff in the office are failry young and not extremely customer oriented. The doctor was very thorough and is very conservative in his approach. All of the treatment I have received has been spot on and the pain relief has been significant. I would just suggest the doctor pay more attention to his staff and their interactions with the patients.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Dr Ouderkirk was incredibly caring and compassionate with my father who has diabetus and alzheimers. I breathed a sigh of relief for finding a great new doctor. Our experience was exceptional, as a doctor he rates above a plus. They just don't turn out good, knowledgeable, compassionate doc's like this any more, wish I could find a doc like this in every discipline!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

I had a recent surgery; covered completely by my insurance. The procedure was well organized and effective, and so far, painless.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2009

I woprk in a nursing facility and Dr. Ouderkirk and his staff are really nice and patient with our staff and residents. They always have smiles on their faces and a joy to work with. I would recommend their services to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

I asked the doctor's office three times to bill my insurance for the orthodics, but the doctor has not billed my insurance. Without billing my insurance, $410.00 for the orthodics was not applied to my deductible. The doctor told me the orthodics would cost $410.00. After I paid the $410.00, then the doctor charged me an additional amount for the office visits. The orthodic for my left foot does not work and the doctor was unable to correct the orthodic.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2007

Dr. D. Erik Ouderkirk's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1997)

HealthPartners