Ratings for Dr. Nancy Janik

I only met Dr. Janik once and she instantly became my new favorite doctor within minutes of meeting her. She was compassionate, understanding, kind, and truly cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

Dr. Janik and her staff ensure that on every visit I receive the care I need and want. Dr. Janik has taken care of me, my four children and my 87 year old grandmother for the last 13 years and our experience each and every time is outstanding.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Dr. Janik is one of those doctors that you can count on and don't have to second guess. The staff are great and the office visits are always on time. I drive out of my way to go to her and it's worth it to me.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

Dr Janik is the best. She never rushes me, she always remembers all my ailments. I've recommended her several times to friends.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

I love Doctor Janik. She listens and is encouraging to her patients.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

Dr. Janik is a great doctor! She listens when I have had other doctors overlook problems. She is willing to work with her patients to figure out the problem rather than hurry them out the door. She's wonderful!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2008

Dr. Janik is a great family doctor. She is very friendly and caring. She makes sure I understand everything before I leave and answers all questions completely. I once had an emergency and she personally followed up with me. She is great and I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2007

Dr. Nancy Janik's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1995)