Ratings for Dr. Edwin Anselmi

Dr. Anselmi has no bedside manner. He seems awkward. Every time we go we wait for almost an hour even when the office is empty. I could not get test results after multiple phone calls. One time he re-bandaged a wound with the same dirty dressing. Very poor service.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

We use Dr. Anselmi as the Dr. for myself, my husband and 4 kids. He is patient, empathetic and available after hours by cell phone (not be answering service). We recently had to take our newborn to the ER; and we were able to text Dr. Anselmi photos of what was going on to discuss, get advice and make the best decision for our son (EARLY in the morning). Dr. Anselmi has stayed late to see us, come to the hospital to visit/exam our baby (even when he wasn't our delivery doctor). Dr. Anselmi has strong morals, values and they are applied in his practice and life. Jenny the receptionist is upbeat. Andrew the billing specialist is willing to work with you on payments until you meet your deductible. Anna, the assistant, is available by phone during work hours to answer questions without insisting you come in. Troy is a great addition to the team too. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. ANSELMI. In fact we know of 5 families that are seeing him because of us raving about him. TY Dr. Anselmi.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

I've had good experience with this doctor. He is best as a family doctor for normal medical attention and health issues. He will spend time listening too, which the ''drive through'' clinics do not do. Recommended.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Dr. Anselmi is great, and his medical staff is terrific as well. I have been seeing him for nearly 8 years now. However, I have seen a serious decline over the last several years as he's hired new staff. The receptionist is unfriendly and often seems like she'd rather be anywhere but at work. The billing person is downright rude. He sends invoices incredibly late (3-6 months after they're due), and then badgers you by phone for days on end until you pay up - usually a small charge ($8-10) you only incurred because the receptionist accidentally undercharged you when she ran your card for the copayment. This kind of treatment is making me consider taking my business elsewhere.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011

My husband and I found Dr. Anselmi after YEARS of dealing with knowledgeable (and sometimes negligent and rude) endocrinology specialists. Only after coming to Dr. Anselmi did I receive a diagnosis for my condition and medical treatment that actually addressed my symptoms. I've seen tremendous improvement in the past 18 months of treatment and am continuously impressed by Dr. Anselmi's commitment to seeking out information about my health concerns. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

He wrote me off as crazy...only to be diagnosed with cancer 2 months later. I think he missed something pretty big there. I would never go back to his office or recommend anyone go there. I nearly lost my life over it.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Anselmi is the most amazing physician I have had the pleasure to work with. He will spend additional time with you if you need it to understand. He is up-to-date on new remedies, strongly encourages natural childbirth, and will correspond via email to answer questions or to help in any way. There is no other physician out there like him.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

Excellent Catholic doctor for family and OB/Gyn, very gentle and sweet with children, very respectful of parent's decisions for their own and their children's health, highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2007

Dr. Edwin Anselmi's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Centennial, CO