Ratings for Dr. Ed Sands

I can walk properly today because of hi exelent treatments. he is amazing with his skills and has personality plus.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

I've seen Ed a few times and he's gone out of his way from emergency relief to staying an extra hour after closing to help me. I travel to okotoks from calgary to see him and he's been treating my family for years, even way back with my grandparents! I recommend him to everyone even if its a small commute his service is great and he really knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Sands was fantastic. He knows how to aligned the body so well. I row everyday and I race competitive. He knows how to make you feel well right away. Excellent doctor and person.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Best adjustments I have had and have had a lot of different chiropractors. Varies methods if one isn't working and tries to get to the root of the problem.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr. Sands is the best chiropractor that I've ever seen. He's through, fast, efficient and doesn't over-charge.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

I had been a patient of Ed for years, even though I don't go more than once or twice a month. You'd think the receptionist could remember my name? No. My last visit will be just that - last. I had an appointment, and was made to wait 45 minutes while a walk-in who arrived after me went in before I did. Thanks for everything Ed, you're a good Chiropractor, but your office sucks. You've lost my business.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Ed Sands is a great doctor & good fellow to deal with. He is very sincere & a great community figure

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

Dr Sands has treated me for past 18 years. Incredible instant relief of shoulders, lower back, siatic ailments after first or only few treatments. Thorough, knowledgeable and fixes me up everytime.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010

This Chiropractor is Excellent. He has been keeping my back in alignmnet for 10+ years. I'd probably have some serious lower back problems by now but I see him whenever it slips out and he corrects it fast. Usually he fits me in same day. I see him maybe once a year to keep my spin in perfect alignmnet. That's theh key

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

Been seeing Dr. Sands for better than 8 yeas. I would recommend him to everyone I know...and those I don't! He is great. MJB

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010