Ratings for Dr. Margaret A. Mulligan

I would not recommend anyone to this practice. Several doctors have no respect, misdiagnose and label patients. I don't understand why someone would treat a patient with disdain by telling them their must be something wrong with them to need a doctor. It turns out after an auto accident I had a brain injury and spine herniations that went untreated. I would leave in tears from this practice until I left to find a new doctor.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Dr Mulligan has been my family doctor for well over 20 years. She is sincerely interested and caring in her patient's well-being, and will go the extra mile to help someone; patient with patients asking a multitude of questions; and is very knowledgeable. Excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2008

She is the most compassionate, kind person. She does everything to help you get better. And she listens well. She is a wonderful doctor. I have been her patient for about four years, and I am holding onto this doctor. Her staff is very responsive to patients requests.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007

Dr. Margaret A. Mulligan's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Fort Washington, PA