Ratings for Dr. Howard Lang

Dr. Lang is wonderful!! He has an amazing understanding of the human body. If you are looking for a doctor who is in it to actually understand your body and not simply 'push pills', this is the doctor for you. His staff is warm and inviting. While they do not accept insurance, you will find it worth while. I've never had a doctor who was receiving insurance spend and hour and a half with me! Even for my follow up exam to go over blood work, he spent nearly an hour with me again.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

I went to Dr. Lang on the verge of death. I had a huge amount of symptoms and issues. Dr. Lang sorted and diagnosed my condition withing a month and in a total of 4 months, I went from being confined to my chair to leading a normal life. Although, it will take time for my body to recover, I can see huge improvements daily. Dr. Lang has extensive knowledge and a wonderful bedside manner. He is a man of principal and conviction and cares deeply for his patients. He saved my life.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007

Dr. Howard Lang's Credentials

• Kirksville Coll Of Osteo Med, Kirksville Mo 63501 (Grad. 1969)

Horizon Bcbs