Ratings for Dr. Sherif Gordon

I have been to several Family Physicians over my lifetime and Dr G is one of the best. I find his staff helpful in getting me in quickly and love the fact that he does not keep you waiting if you have an appointment. Very knowledgeable and every complaint has been followed with an appropriate action that worked. I am thrilled to have him as a Doc.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Excellent doctor who is kind, knowledgeable and takes time to listen to the patient.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Wow this doctor is amazing, he is great with people and knows what to talk about so you dont get bored. He really is great and im glad hes my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Great doctor, I'm extremely happy that he took me on as a new patient! Is very caring and doesn't rush through appointments!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2008

When I went for test results one of them was abnormal. I mentioned that maybe this was the reason a disease I have had gone completely out of control the past 10 days. He did not address that issue only said to pick up a diet sheet from the receptionist. Reading it, I found that most of the foods listed had already been eliminated from my diet & I couldn't eat the rest because I am already on a low fat, low sodium, no sugar diet. The receptionist couldn't have cared less & Dr. Gordon had made no effort to help me understand what to do. In desperation to find some help for my disease, I went to a walk-in clinic. The doctor there did a simple test to determine I didn't have an infection, did an abdominal exam, felt something she didn't like & scheduled me for a CT scan and said she'd refer me to a specialist. On the Internet, kidney failure & other nasty diseases constantly come up as possibilities if the problem wasn't fixed. A simple diet sheet doesn't cut it with such dire outcomes.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2008

I would have to agree with the previous poster, I find him to be very good. He is kind, I really enjoy his bed side manner and he does show alot of interest in his patient's wellbeing.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2008

Very helpful and kind, shows an interest in his patients.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2007