Ratings for Dr. Nutan H. Poseria

I have been on bio-identical hormones for 10 years. I never have had problems with refilling my prescriptions. After my initial appointment, Dr. Poseria said that she could not recommend refilling my hormone prescriptions. I pay for my own hormone meds, w/o insurance, and they have worked wonders for me. I also have other scripts refilled on a monthly basis through prior providers, and have not previously had any problems. Getting refills through Dr. Poseria is always a challenge. I'm thinking about looking elsewhere for my primary care. Healthcare shouldn't be this difficult.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

I recently took my mother and father to Dr. Nutan Pesoria as new patients. Both times we felt this doctor did nothing but over react to every little item that was not of a huge concern to their health or concern to us. My parents needed a new doctor for med refills. My parents are 85 & 90 and are in good health for their age. She tried to make them out to be sick. My dad had a toe nail fall off and it was bandaged, no big deal. She tried to accuse me of not taking care of them properly. I walked out telling her we need to find another doctor. She called Adult Protective Services on me. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!!! I just filed a complaint with the President of Mercy Folsom Hospital. Hopefully something will transpire from it.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

Not happy with this doctor. The staff seemed uncaring as well.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

I left her after four months under her care. She regularly walked out of the exam room while I was talking to her showing disinterest in me. I agree that most of her exams were very terse. She would walk out without telling me what she was going to do. I finally "fired" her after one final incident, and filed complaints with the physicians' group. That was in January. I finally got a call back in June. I felt like returning their call in July. I get great care at a community health clinic now - where the doctors really listen.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

She is always late. Gets my medical records mixed up with my mother in law!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2008

Oh my now HERE is one to stay away from! She was supposed to be taking care of me for dibetes; well she is always like two hours late; when she does get there she NEVEr checks your feet, ( a must if your a diabetic); she asks how you feel and no matter what the answer she says , ok,now see you in three MONTHS!! not eeks months; so god help you if your meds are not working right or your sugar is out of whack you could die in those three months..when you ask her a question she just goes, hymm..we will see. What kind of doctor who deals with such a serious thing goes hymm see you in three months? Not one I am going to anymore..think twice about this one folks. Diabetes is a serious thing, something ya need guidence in, not a dismisal attitude.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2007

Dr. Nutan H. Poseria's Credentials

• Mgm Med Coll, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidhyalaya, Indore, Mp, India (Grad. 1980)