Dr. Peter L. Schwartz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Peter L. Schwartz

I went in to see Dr Schwartz for a procedure and aside from the long wait, the consultation far exceeded my expectations. Dr Schwartz is thorough, professional and extremely caring. He listened to everything I had to say, and then gave me his input. I was extremely satisfied with the results after my procedure, and couldnt ask for a better plastic surgeon. His follow up care is second to none, and his staff is always friendly, courteous and understanding. They are always there to answer any questions I have, be it big or small. Dr Schwartz and his staff are top notch! I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

His staff is very rude and unprofessional. I would not recommend this doctor. When I arrived at my appointment I was completely ignored. also, Dr schwartz seemed unsure of what i wanted .. not confident. i felt awkward there

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Schwartz puts his patient's needs first really does his homework for each individual patient. I had a unique situation with my breast augmentation due to a birth defect and he did additional research, made phone calls to figure out what the best scenario would be for me and made the right choice. Wanted to make sure I was 100% happy and I am! My friends who used him love their results as well!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Schwartz is a doctor you can depend on for care, good results and your money's worth. First I meat with Dr. Schwartz I knew he was the doctor for me, although I had already met others. I had my tummy tuck surgery done 3 weeks after I meat the doctor and it was a phenomenal job performed with great care and accuracy. After the surgery Dr. Schwartz was there with me from the moment I opened my eyes to the moment I walked out the hospital. If you want good results call Dr. Schwartz. With respect, VD.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

I have undergone three cosmetic surgeries with Dr Schwartz and I must say he is an artist in his craft. He takes plenty of time coming to a full understanding of your desired outcome shares his personal reflection and opinion and come to a mutual agreement before any procedures are even scheduled. He is a kind loving doctor who has a true concern for his patients. I would not trust procedures with any other doctors besides Dr Schwartz because I have had excellent results with my 3 cosmetic surgeries. He is an excellent communicator before and after surgery and since I have been his patient, he has never charged me a fee for appointments. His office staff are the sweetest gals and take your situation seriously, they have always treated me with the utmost delicacy and concern. I would have to rate dr. Schwartz off the charts because he is awesome and I am looking forward to my next cosmetic improvement. I just turned 54 years old and my family tells me I don't look a day over 40 which is extremely exciting for me. I love Dr Schwartz I love his staff and I would definitely recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic or reconstructive surgery. Good tidings and be blessed :) With respect and joy, G.H.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

I recently had breast reconstruction surgery due to a mastectomy. Dr. Schwartz did an excellent job with my surgery. I am very happy with the results. Dr. Schwartz is very caring and compassionate. He does beautiful work. His staff, Dee and Emily are the best. They are very friendly, helpful and caring. I highly recommend Dr. Schwartz and his staff, they are the best!!!!! Thank you for making this a very positive experience for me.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

I was here for a consultation and was nervous at arrival. The office staff was very professional and made me feel comfortable. I did book my surgery with Dr. Schwartz. I am so pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Dr Schwartz is an amazing surgeon. My entire surgical experience was pleasant. He is caring compassionate and he listen to all my concerns. The office staff is top notch. I highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

My overall experience with Dr. Peter Schwartz & staff has been excellent! I knew after the 1st Consultation that Dr. Schwartz would be my surgeon. Having the procedure was comforting,informative,thorough & promising. He is an amazing doctor overall. His staff, Dee & Emily, were always friendly & welcoming. I am very happy with the improved me!! Erika H. (33 yrs. old, 325CCs, A to C) (Breast Aug. done April 2014) 5 STAR RATING!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

By far one of the Best experiences I have had with any Doctor. I came in for Botox/Injectables..It's nice to have a Dr listen to what I had to say. He was gentle and assuring of any concerns. My results were excellent. I did not have that "deer in headlightes" look that you see so often. The Doctor and the staff are absolutely incredible & professional. I highly recommend Dr Schwartz to anyone who is interested in Botox & Injectables. Dr Schwartz is a Master at what he does, a "True Artist"....

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Dr. Peter L. Schwartz's Credentials

• Univ Di Roma-La Sapienza, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Roma, Italy (Grad. 1979)

Secure Horizons