Ratings for Dr. Judy Washington

I lam very happy Dr.Washington's services. She didn't treat me like an insurance (Medicaid) project. She listened to my issue & is very knowledgable . I definitely give Dr. Washington 5 stars. The front desk staff can become better with scheduling . I made an appointment a couple of times and I got to the office to find out I wasn't on the schedule or I got scheduled and the office was closed. So I learned to call for conformation. I also had issues with referrals .. Ugh . I got a referral and the doctor didn't accept new patients or the doctor no longer accepted the insurance. I think the office should call the doctor their referring their patients to. It can be very aggravating. Seems as if Mountainside Medical Practice don't network with doctors outside of the office . I wonder why don't Mountainside Medical Practice do not refer patients to Mountainside Medical Center for anything in general.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

dr. washington is the best doctor that ive ever had! she memorizes her clients files which amazes me because she never seems to open my chart and she always right. another great quality that she has is that she takes the time to listen to her clients and she doesnt try to rush you out of the office. she has a wonderful spirit and shes VERY SMART!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2007

Dr. Judy Washington's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

MSP/BC Med