Ratings for Dr. Daniel Tarditi

Very bright and personable. Like visiting a friend and treats you like a person not a number.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Unlike a lot of doctors, he didn't spend entire visit putting information into his computer. Actually listened, looked me in the eye, and explained what he thought was going on and the tests he was doing and why. Had my brother and my parents change to Dr. Tarditi as their heart doctor.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Dr Tarditi took care of me during my stay at Our Lady of Lourdes after a Quadruple Bypass surgery in 2008 . I have been his patient since then and see him on a regular basis! He is kind , extremely helpful and explains everything in great detail. I can only recommend Dr Tarditi to anybody with cardiac problems

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

Explained everything to me. Spent time and made me feel like only patient that mattered. Very intelligent.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

I saw him for shortness of breath and family history of heart problems. He was kind, caring and very bright. Explained the tests and plan. Included me in decision making. Diagnosed me with pulminary hypertension. Now on meds and feel great. Thanks doctor Dan!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

I felt that he really listened and took the time to explain why I was taking my medications or needed a test. He also went into detail regarding what to expect before I went for my cardiac catheterization. Great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2007

Dr. Daniel Tarditi's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 2001)

AHC